Global Automated Test Equipment Market To 2020 Forecast Report Available at Grand View Research, Inc
The global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) market is expected to reach USD 4.48 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased demand for consumer electronics is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Increased design complexity due to adoption of system on chip has resulted in need for effective testing, which is expected to favorably impact the market.
Fluctuating demand for semiconductors is expected to pose a challenge to the growth of this market due to its adverse effects on the profitability of industry participants. Consolidated nature of the market may prove to be a barrier for industry growth. Expansion of wireless networks and significant developments in the manufacturing process of semiconductors are factors conducive for market growth over the next six years.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-test-equipment
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Non-memory ATE dominated the global market and accounted for over 75% of the overall market share in 2013. This is primarily due to increased proliferation of smartphones into the market, expansion of Long Term Evolution (LTE) wireless communication standard, increased automotive demand, and growing number of microcontroller-based applications.
- IT & telecommunication accounted for over 50% of the overall market share in 2013, which can be attributed to the proliferation of computers, smartphones and tablets in the market and increased emphasis on effective communication. Automotive application sector is expected to witness significant growth owing to increased integration of sophisticated electronic devices in automobiles.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the market leader over the next six years, and accounted for over 70% of the market in 2013, owing to the presence of large number of semiconductor industries in the region and rapid technological advancements. RoW is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
- Key industry participants include National Instruments Corp., LTX-Credence Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Cal-Bay Systems, Aeroflex Inc., Anritsu Co., SPEA S.p.A, Advantest Corporation, Teradyne Inc., Advint LLC, and Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG among others.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) market on the basis of product, application and region:
• Automated Test Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
• Memory ATE
• Non-memory ATE
• Discrete ATE
• Automated Test Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
• IT & Telecommunication
• Automated Test Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
For More Information - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.