Global Supply Chain Management Software Market Size, Analysis, Share, Research, Growth, Trends, Report, Opportunities and Forecast 2014-2018
About Global Supply Chain Management Software
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global SCM Software market to grow at a CAGR of 10.58 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for companies to improve their efficiency. The market has also been witnessing the development and adoption of supply chain visibility and event management. However, vendor and partner relationship issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global SCM Software Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global SCM Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include Manhattan Associates Inc., Oracle Corp., Redprairie Corp., and SAP AG.
Get full access of the report at: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-supply-chain-management-software-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
04. Market Research Methodology
05. Scope of the Report
06. Market Landscape
07. Global SCM Software Market by Category segmentation
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.