Colombia Non-Life Insurance Industry Research Report 2018
Most up-to-date research on "Non-Life Insurance in Colombia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Colombian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Colombian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Colombian non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Colombia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Colombian insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Colombia
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Colombian non-life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Central and Latin American region
- OverviewTable of contentsList of tablesList of figures
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/non-life-insurance-in-colombia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
Driven by strong public spending, economic growth, developing infrastructure and the oil, gas and mining industries, the Colombian non-life insurance segment posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% over the review period (2009−2013), in terms of gross written premium. This growth was further attributed by regulatory changes and a string of floods, which forced property owners to protect their properties through extensive insurance coverage. These factors are also expected to encourage the growth of the non-life insurance segment over the forecast period (2013−2018). As a result, the segment’s written premium is expected to increase at a projected forecast-period CAGR of 7.3%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Colombia:
- It provides historical values for Colombia’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Colombia’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Colombia.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Colombia for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Colombia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Colombia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Colombian non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Colombian non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Colombian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The Colombian non-life insurance segment generated a CAGR of 10.8% during the review period in terms of gross written premium.
- The success of the Colombian non-life insurance segment is directly related to the country’s economic growth. The segment posted a CAGR of 3.5% in 2010, in line with the country’s GDP growth of 4%.
- Motor insurance accounted for the largest share of the non-life segment in terms of gross written premiums, with 44.3% in 2013.
- Low-income groups in Colombia lack access to financial education and services.
- The leading distribution channel for selling non-life insurance products is insurance brokers.
- 25 companies were licensed to operate as non-life insurers in Colombia in 2013. The non-life segment is moderately concentrated, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 76.0% of the total non-life segment’s written premiums in the same year.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.