The Insurance Industry Analysis in Libya and Opportunities to 2018
Most up-to-date research on "The Insurance Industry in Libya, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Libya, including:
- The Libyan insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The competitive landscape in the Libyan insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Libyan insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Libyan insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Libyan insurance industry
- OverviewTable of contentsList of tablesList of figures
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-insurance-industry-in-libya-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
The Libyan insurance industry is very small when compared to other countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. In terms of gross written premium, the Libyan insurance industry decreased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -9.1%. Political unrest in the country in 2011 caused the industry to decline by 52%. It is expected that the industry will increase at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period (2013−2018).
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Libya:
- It provides historical values for the Libyan insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Libyan insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Libya, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Libyan insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Libyan insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Libyan insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Libyan insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Libyan insurance industry is very small when compared to other countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- Political unrest in the country in 2011 caused the industry to decline by 52%.
- Libya's insurance penetration stood at 0.47% in 2009, which is lower than other countries in the MENA region.
- The property insurance category constituted 48.4% of the non-life segment’s gross written premium in 2013.
- The Libyan insurance industry is small and concentrated. The top two companies held 70.2% of the total gross written premium.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.