North America (NAFTA) Apparel Retail Industry Guide Forecast
Most up-to-date research on "Apparel Retail: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" to its huge collection of research reports.
The NAFTA Apparel Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/apparel-retail-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-report.html
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA apparel retail market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA apparel retail market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA apparel retail market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Reports in Apparel @ http://www.researchmoz.us/apparel-market-reports-149.html
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The apparel retail industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $403.9 billion in 2013.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the apparel retail industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $371.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $27.0 and $5.7 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the apparel retail industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $472.4 billion in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $31.3 and $7.0 billion, respectively.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.