2018 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Trend, Analysis and Growth in Russia
Most up-to-date research on "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Russian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Russian personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Russian personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Russia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Russian insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in Russia
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Russian personal accident and health insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the BRICS region
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-russia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
The Russian personal accident and health insurance segment registered strong growth during the review period (2009–2013). The segment’s gross written premium increased at a review-period CAGR of 24.7%. This was due to the country’s young population, compulsory lines of insurances, increased awareness of the need for insurance – especially among the younger population, an increase in employment, and competition among companies for higher market shares. The personal accident and health insurance segment is also expected to be more competitive in the presence of both domestic and foreign operators over the forecast period (2013–2018), mainly due to regulatory changes.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Russia:
- It provides historical values for the Russian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Russian personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Russia.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Russia for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Russia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Russia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Russian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Russian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Russian insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The personal accident and health segment accounted for 65.9% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2013.
- During the review period (2009–2013) Russian personal accident and health insurance segment recorded a CAGR of 24.7%.
- Increasing awareness about the benefits of personal accident and health insurance products drove growth of segment.
- Personal accident insurance was the segment’s fastest-growing category during the review period, achieving a CAGR of 36.1%.
- Health insurance was the segment’s largest category during the review period, having grown at a CAGR of 24.1%, driven by an increase in employers’ contributions, with significant levels of growth in the sale of VMI products.
- The personal accident category’s growth will be driven by growth in the residential property market over the forecast period, as it is mandatory to take out personal accident insurance with a mortgage.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.