Debts, "This Time Is Different", and Inflation
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.
Random thoughts on debts, "this time is different" syndrome, and inflation and real interest rates.
This article originally appeared here: Debts, “This Time Is Different”, and Inflation
Also sprach Analyst - World & China Economy, Global Finance, Real Estate
- Charts: Property Prices and Inflation
- Hong Kong Property: In The Event Of A China's Slowdown
- Inequality and Monetary Policy
- Hong Kong Property: The Impact Of China's Tightening
- Hong Kong Property: On Some Useful Leading Indicators