Cramer's 11 Stocks To Buy During Fed-Fear Selloffs
According to CNBC's Jim Cramer, the "best stocks" tend to "go down the hardest" during a market selloff, as was seen last Friday. However, he added that the same stocks also happen to be "the first to come right back."
Cramer went on to highlight 10 names investors could consider buying during a selloff. He added that all the stocks have seen large gains so far and it is natural for large investors and hedge funds to lock in gains during a sell-off and "coast through the rest of the year."
"If you own the stocks I'm talking about, these sellers, not the fundamentals of the companies — they are the real enemy," Cramer said.
With that said, here is a list of stocks Cramer believes can get "hammered" only to swiftly rebound.
- NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA) is a bullish play given the company's involvement in the Internet of Things and gaming.
- Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ: LRCX) and Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAT) are two semiconductor equipment makers, which happens to be one of the hottest sectors in 2016.
- PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) is seeing a European comeback of "stunning proportions" and could be a big winner in a non-promotional mall environment.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) has shown a strong back to school offering, and its stock is finally showing signs of a comeback so any temporary selloff in the stock will swiftly be reversed.
- Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) is a positive stock to play for investors wanting to gain exposure to the Internet of Things. Perhaps more importantly, the company is an attractive takeover candidate.
- Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is an attractive cybersecurity name following its acquisition of Blue Coat and is a natural "bounce back" stock.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG), another medical devices company, has a solid business that could produce better-than-expected results relative to the Street's expectations.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (NYSE: EW) revolutionized the medical industry with its heart replacement device.
- QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) is an attractive stock after successfully resolving disputes related to a loss of Apple business to Intel and a dispute with Chinese communication companies.
- Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) has seen success as of late in the flash business and new product cycles.
Do you have ideas for articles/interviews you'd like to see more of on Benzinga? Please email email@example.com with your best article ideas. One person will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
Latest Ratings for LRCX
|Dec 2016||Goldman Sachs||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
|Oct 2016||Goldman Sachs||Reinstates||Neutral|
|Oct 2016||B. Riley||Maintains||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.