From MeetMe To JC Penney: 8 Calls From Cramer
CNBC's Jim Cramer quickly overviewed a handful of names during Thursday's edition of "Mad Money."
Here is what Cramer had to say:
2. JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ: JBLU) is clearly not on the top of Cramer's list among airline stocks to buy. "Nope, nope, nope, nope and nope," he said while suggesting Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) is a better investment and his "favorite" airline stock to own is Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE: LUV).
3. MeetMe Inc (NASDAQ: MEET)'s stock has gained more than 60 percent since the start of the year, but Cramer acknowledged this is a company that he does not know — but will look into.
4. Altria Group Inc (NYSE: MO) is a "best-of-breed" with a decent yield. However, Crammer doesn't recommend owning tobacco stocks, "because I don't like the breed."
5. Ellie Mae Inc (NYSE: ELLI) is a "fantastic story" and a stock Cramer is considering to buy for his charitable trust.
7. Magna International Inc. (USA) (NYSE: MGA) isn't generating "a lot of good growth" and Cramer demands growth when buying a stock.
8. J C Penney Company Inc (NYSE: JCP) is a "terrific buy" under $10 a share and its CEO Marvin Ellison is "doing a great job."
Do you have ideas for articles/interviews you'd like to see more of on Benzinga? Please email email@example.com with your best article ideas. One person will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
Latest Ratings for D
|Aug 2016||Morgan Stanley||Downgrades||Overweight||Equal-Weight|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.