Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for August 8, 2013: Tesla Causing Pain In The Shorts!
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Some highlights from:
- S&P 500 futures rally back to Tuesday's high on a host of good earnings and positive trade report from China
- Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) in-line, beats on revenue, back at levels not traded at in over a year
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) inflicts more pain on shorts
- SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) misses, similar to First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) results
- Potash (NYSE: POT) CEO comments on cartel break-up sparks a rally
Watch the video below for a recap of Thursday morning's show.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.