Auto Suppliers Moving On TRW Rumor
Auto suppliers were moving higher Thursday after a rumor surfaced that TRW Automotive (NYSE: TRW) may be acquired by ZF Friedrichshafen.
Most of TRW’s sympathy plays opened deep in the red before popping higher on the takeover chatter. Many of the stocks have since subsided.
At last check, TRW was trading 6.4 percent higher.
- American Axle (NYSE: AXL) shares are down 0.76 percent
- Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) shares are down 0.96 percent
- Lear (NYSE: LEA) shares are up 0.57 percent
- Visteon (NYSE: VC) shares are down 0.36 percent
- Magna International (NYSE: MGA) shares are up 0.05 percent
- Dana Holding (NYSE: DAN) shares are down 0.91 percent
- BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) shares are down 0.37 percent
- Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) shares are down 0.33 percent
- Delphi (NYSE: DLPH) shares are down 0.24 percent
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.