Morning Gainers for Mar. 6, 2014: PXLW, SGMO, ERII, RGSE, NAVB, PSTI
- Pixelworks (NASDAQ: PXLW) - up 40% - Reported that sales to Apple represented more than 10% of revenue in 2013.
- Sangamo Biosciences (NASDAQ: SGMO) - up 17% - Announced that first-in-man study of genome editing using Sangamo's ZFN technology published In NEJM. Treatment with Sangamo's ZFN-Modified T-Cells provided functional control of HIV without antiretroviral drugs.
- Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) - up 30% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.13 vs $0.08 est; revenue of $23.20M vs $21.37M est.
- Real Goods Solar (NASDAQ: RGSE) - up 5% - Selected by eight additional Massachusetts communities to expand solar.
- Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology (NASDAQ: HART) - up 7% - Momentum continuing in the stock that is up 94 percent in March including this mornings gains.
- Navidea BioPharma (NYSE: NAVB) - up 9.7% - Reported Q4 loss of $0.10/share, vs loss of $0.08/share est. Closes $30M loan with Oxford Finance, issued warrants for 391K shares at $1.92/share, will use proceeds for Lymposeek commercialization.
- Pluristem (NASDAQ: PSTI) - up 4.5% - Gets FDA approval for commercial scale cell manufacturing process.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.