Options Outlook For The Week Of February 17: Time To Link Up With LinkedIn?
Everyone's surprised at how long and hard the markets have rebounded.
Recap: there's been strength all over. A little less enthusiasm would have been preferred, because now traders will get the "too far too fast" gang of experts littering the streams. Thursday after hours and into the open on Friday, all traders saw were statements about how the NYMO indicates overbought conditions and the like.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) did exactly what the options open interest told us they would. The sold 545 calls were the winners, but do not trade headlines as they turn trades into coin flips.
- Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) is over 1200 but will be challenge next week; traders may want to consider a hedged credit call spread position.
- LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD): A preferred long position would start below the $180.00 level.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS): Traders should look for credit put spreads if premiums allow. If not, then patience because traders should not convinced it can rally far from here.
- Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN) lotto ticket perhaps. no full trades into events especially earns.
- Other names in the video include Panera (NASDAQ: PNRA), Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL), Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX), Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG), BlackRock (NYSE: BLK), Mastercard (NYSE: MA), Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT), Cummins (NYSE: CMI).
Check out the video below for a recap of this week's outlook:
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.