Tuesday's Put/Call Ratio Leaders (SNI, VIA.B, OCR, DLR, MNTA)
Here is a quick peek at stocks that have abnormally high daily put/call ratios today relative to their average….
1. Scripps Networks Interactive (NYSE: SNI) 4,536 puts, 1 call
2. Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA.B) 4,858 puts, 60 calls
3. Omincare Inc. (NYSE: OCR) 2,962 puts, 115 calls
4. Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) 3,000 puts, 152 calls
5. Momenta Pharma (NASDAQ: MNTA) 4,214 puts, 399 calls
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.