15 Corporate Execs Using Twitter Better Than Anyone Else
As social media's footprint continues to grow in the business world, key company officers and executives continue to use it to interact with customers.
A handful have understood this for quite some time and have acted accordingly.
Below are some of the most accessible leaders on Twitter, and be warned, some have been known to issue a "tweetstorm" or two. These executives not only post significant and actionable content regularly, but also respond to followers.
1) Elon Musk: CEO at Tesla Motors and SpaceX; Chairman at SolarCity - @elonmusk
SpaceX is still in the early stages of developing advanced micro-satellites operating in large formations. Announcement in 2 to 3 months.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 11, 2014
Dual Motor Model S with Autopilot http://t.co/IL7BSn0ZZk
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 11, 2014
2) Phil Libin: CEO at Evernote - @plibin
Using the iPhone 6 Plus for a few days really makes my old 5s seem small. pic.twitter.com/mnaQYxGny4
— Phil Libin (@plibin) September 30, 2014
Ok, I'm totally biased, but this is the best business card case on the planet: https://t.co/TvC9g2wnm4 Super happy with how they turned out.
— Phil Libin (@plibin) November 3, 2014
3) Spencer Rascoff: CEO at Zillow - @spencerrascoff
— Spencer Rascoff (@spencerrascoff) November 14, 2014
"A pool begins with many drops of water."
— Spencer Rascoff (@spencerrascoff) November 12, 2014
4) John Legere: CEO and President at T-Mobile - @JohnLegere
— John Legere (@JohnLegere) November 18, 2014
— John Legere (@JohnLegere) November 13, 2014
5) Tory Burch: Chairman and co-CEO at Tory Burch - @toryburch
It's Global Entrepreneurship Week. Are you dreaming big enough? #GEW2014
— Tory Burch (@toryburch) November 17, 2014
— Tory Burch (@toryburch) October 17, 2014
6) Marc Benioff: Chairman and CEO at Salesforce - @benioff
All of my thoughts and prayers are with @thichnhathanh. He taught me it's more important to be happy than be successful. You have to choose.
— Marc Benioff (@Benioff) November 14, 2014
— Marc Benioff (@Benioff) November 7, 2014
7) Bill Gross: Chairman and CEO at Idealab - @bill_gross
When I started college, there were only 2.5 GB of DRAM produced ever in the entire world! Today I hold 3 GB in my pocket, as do many people!
— Bill Gross (@Bill_Gross) November 14, 2014
The number one thing people actually wants from brands is simple - honesty: http://t.co/5lrxzddtah
— Bill Gross (@Bill_Gross) November 15, 2014
8) Jeff Weiner: CEO at LinkedIn - @JeffWeiner
— Jeff Weiner (@jeffweiner) November 18, 2014
Like most of his weekly HBO shows, John Oliver's take on Net Neutrality is important, insightful and wickedly funny http://t.co/AexEUQENwS
— Jeff Weiner (@jeffweiner) November 17, 2014
9) Marissa Mayer: President and CEO at Yahoo! - @MarissaMayer
Excited to welcome Lisa! http://t.co/7mIieBuHkm
— marissamayer (@marissamayer) October 30, 2014
— marissamayer (@marissamayer) October 31, 2014
10) Mark Cuban: Owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures - @mcuban
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) November 18, 2014
.@lakersman2006 it wasn't deregulation that messed up Wall Street it was incompetence at the SEC.
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) November 16, 2014
11) Pete Cashmore: CEO at Mashable - @petecashmore
Bravo Tim Cook! Such an eloquent piece written from the heart. I'm sure this will help and inspire many people - http://t.co/UNZWYslCAj
— Pete Cashmore (@petecashmore) October 30, 2014
12) Steve Forbes: Chairman and Editor-in-Chief at Forbes Media - @steveforbesceo
— Steve Forbes (@SteveForbesCEO) November 18, 2014
13) Rupert Murdoch: Chairman and CEO at News Corporation - @rupertmurdoch
NY State, outside city, in miserable condition. Big test for Cuomo who could transform vast area with fracking, , ignore ignorant Greens.
— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) November 9, 2014
14) Dick Costolo: CEO at Twitter - @DickC
— dick costolo (@dickc) November 18, 2014
15) Richard Branson: Founder of Virgin Group - @richardbranson
95% of world's rhinos killed in the past 40 years. Take action & make a positive impact here: http://t.co/6tim9Z2oGL
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) November 18, 2014
Bonus Round: Kai-Fu Lee: Founder of Innovation Works - @KaifuLee (he is very popular in China, so many of his posts are in Chinese)
Great Title ...... Kai-Fu Lee’s death exaggerated - CHINA - Globaltimes.cn http://t.co/RHPQdUOu6T
— Kai-Fu Lee (@kaifulee) January 20, 2014
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.