Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Neutral to Buy. American Eagle shares gained 0.95 percent to $18.10 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Veeco Instruments Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) from Hold to Buy. Veeco Instruments shares rose 6.89 percent to $18.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (NYSE: HVT) from Outperform to Strong Buy. Haverty shares declined 1.74 percent to close at $18.11 on Monday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded FormFactor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FORM) from Hold to Buy. FormFactor shares rose 0.53 percent to close at $9.40 on Monday.
- Barclays upgraded Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) from Equal-weight to Overweight. Pioneer Natural shares fell 3.28 percent to close at $157.23 on Monday.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Bunge Ltd (NYSE: BG) from Neutral to Buy. Bunge shares fell 4.27 percent to close at $63.03 on Monday.
- Sidoti & Co. upgraded Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: QUAD) from Neutral to Buy. Quad/Graphics shares closed at $25.36 on Monday.
Latest Ratings for HVT
|Oct 2016||Raymond James||Downgrades||Strong Buy||Market Perform|
|Aug 2016||Raymond James||Upgrades||Outperform||Strong Buy|
|Jan 2016||KeyBanc||Downgrades||Overweight||Sector Weight|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.