Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Northland Securities upgraded Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL) from Market Perform to Outperform. Marvell Technology shares gained 2.83 percent to $12.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded Tripadvisor Inc (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Underperform to Market Perform. TripAdvisor shares gained 0.73 percent to $70.36 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded Match Group Inc (NASDAQ: MTCH) from Neutral to Overweight. Match Group shares rose 2.23 percent to $16.03 in pre-market trading.
- Argus Research upgraded United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) from Hold to Buy. United States Steel shares fell 1.33 percent to $25.15 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group upgraded Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) from Hold to Buy. Hologic shares rose 2.28 percent to $38.05 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at KLR Group upgraded Range Resources Corp. (NYSE: RRC) from Accumulate to Buy. Range Resources shares fell 3.32 percent to close at $40.48 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Hilliard Lyons upgraded Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) from Long-term Buy to Buy. Apple shares rose 6.58 percent to close at $103.03 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at FBR Capital upgraded Ballard Power Systems Inc. (USA) (NASDAQ: BLDP) from Market Perform to Outperform. Ballard Power Systems shares gained 2.94 percent to $2.10 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (NYSE: RS) from Underperform to Neutral. Reliance Steel & Aluminum shares declined 0.16 percent to close at $77.11 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan upgraded Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) from Underweight to Neutral. The price target for Garmin has been raised from $38 to $47. Garmin shares rose 11.64 percent to close at $51.79 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for MRVL
|Oct 2016||Credit Suisse||Upgrades||Neutral||Outperform|
|Sep 2016||Susquehanna||Initiates Coverage on||Neutral|
|Sep 2016||Goldman Sachs||Assumes||Neutral|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.