Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) from Hold to Sell. The price target for Twitter has been lowered from $18 to $17. Twitter shares fell 2.78 percent to $19.61 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Leerink Swann downgraded Cerulean Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: CERU) from Outperform to Market Perform. Cerulean Pharma shares declined 63.50 percent to $1.00 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies downgraded HMS Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: HMSY) from Buy to Hold. HMS Holdings shares closed at $23.17 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded G&K Services Inc (NASDAQ: GK) from Overweight to Neutral. G & K Services shares closed at $97.19 on Wednesday.
- UBS downgraded Icahn Enterprises LP (NASDAQ: IEP) from Neutral to Sell. Icahn Enterprises shares declined 5.76 percent to $55.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) from Overweight to Equal-weight. The price target for Enterprise Products has been lowered from $33 to $30. Enterprise Products shares slipped 0.47 percent to $27.43 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded Ambev SA (ADR) (NYSE: ABEV) from Overweight to Equal-weight. Ambev shares fell 0.96 percent to $6.19 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Janney Capital downgraded Cerulean Pharma (NASDAQ: CERU) from Buy to Neutral. Cerulean Pharma shares declined 63.50 percent to $1.00 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities downgraded Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (NYSE: OHI) from Outperform to Market Perform. Omega Healthcare shares closed at $36.88 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for CERU
|Aug 2016||Leerink Swann||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.