Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) from Outperform to Market Perform. Infinera shares fell 32.93 percent to $8.39 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Societe Generale downgraded Mondelez International Inc (NASDAQ: MDLZ) from Buy to Hold. Mondelez shares gained 1.62 percent to $44.65 in pre-market trading.
- CLSA downgraded Dunkin Brands Group Inc (NASDAQ: DNKN) from Outperform to Underperform. Dunkin Brands shares dropped 1.34 percent to $45.65 in pre-market trading.
- MKM Partners downgraded Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI) from Buy to Neutral. Activision Blizzard shares dropped 0.93 percent to $40.51 in pre-market trading.
- Avondale Partners downgraded TerraForm Power Inc (NASDAQ: TERP) from Market Outperform to Market Perform. TerraForm Power shares declined 1.52 percent to $12.30 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Monness Crespi Hardt downgraded Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB) from Buy to Neutral. Facebook shares gained 4 percent to $128.25 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Silgan Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SLGN) from Outperform to Market Perform. Silgan Holdings shares dropped 5.09 percent to close at $49.99 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) from Overweight to Neutral. Level 3 Communications shares fell 5.97 percent to close at $52.65 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse downgraded Ashland Inc (NYSE: ASH) from Outperform to Neutral. Ashland shares rose 0.11 percent to $113.69 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for TERP
|Jan 2017||JP Morgan||Assumes||Neutral|
|Nov 2016||JP Morgan||Maintains||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.