SunTrust Sees Software Earnings Season 'Off To A Promising Start'
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey's John Rizzuto mentioned the 1Q16 results reported by software companies had generally been favorable. Of the 15 software companies the analyst had tracked over the past couple of weeks, 67 percent had reported revenue ahead of consensus estimates, while 27 percent had missed expectations and 7 percent had recorded in-line revenue.
Analyst John Rizzuto added that 53 percent of these 15 software companies had reported an earnings beat , while 27 percent had missed expectations and 20 percent had recorded in-line earnings.
Rizzuto has Buy ratings on the following companies:
- Attunity Ltd (NASDAQ: ATTU) – PT: $12
- Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB) – PT: $75
- Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS) - PT: $95
- Tableau Software Inc (NYSE: DATA) – PT: $70
- Hortonworks Inc (NASDAQ: HDP) – PT: $18
- MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ: MSTR) – PT: $225
- NetSuite Inc (NYSE: N) – PT: $93
- Qlik Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: QLIK) – PT: $35
- Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) – PT: $162
- The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTI) – PT: $243
Rizzuto has Neutral ratings on the following companies:
- ServiceNow Inc (NYSE: NOW) – PT: $70
- Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) – PT: $26
- VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW) – PT: $58
The following companies are scheduled to report earnings next week:
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.