13 Management Changes That Happened This Week
Feeling just a little uneasy on Friday? Come on, admit it.
The uneasiness around Friday the 13th is so common that there's a word for it - paraskavedekatriaphobia!
Let's take a look at 13 management changes that got heads to turn (not literally) this week.
1. Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE: CS) announced Tidjane Thiam as its new CEO.
2. Investopedia, which is wholly owned by IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI), named David Siegel as its Chief Executive Officer.
3. BIND Therapeutics, Inc (NASDAQ: BIND) appointed Andrew Hirsch as its new President and CEO.
4. Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK) named James Moriarty as VP, General Counsel.
5. Google Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG) announced that its CFO Patrick Pichette has informed the company of his intent to retire, but that he will assist the company in searching for his successor.
6. The latest 8-K filing by Micron Technology, Inc (NYSE: MU) names Mark Adams as the interim CFO.
7. CTPartners Executive Search Inc (NYSE: CTP) named Sylavin Dhenin as its Chief Executive Officer.
8. Cocrystal Pharma, Inc (NASDAQ: COCP) announced that it had appointed Jeffery Meckler as its interim CEO.
9. American Airlines Group Inc (NYSE: AAL) named Cedric Rockamore as VP, Philadelphia.
10. Bloomin' Brands, Inc (NASDAQ: BLMN) appointed Gregg Scarlett as President of Bonefish Grill.
11. Fuel-Tech, Inc (NASDAQ: FTEK) named Vincent Arnone as President and CEO.
12. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc (NASDAQ: PLKI) announced the appointment of John Merkin as COO-U.S.
13. Snapchat confirmed the departure of COO Emily White.
Image credit: FAEF, Wikimedia
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.