Bank Of America's Top 10 Stocks For 2015
Analysts at Bank of America released a list on Friday detailing their top 10 favorite stocks across 10 sectors for 2015.
The full list includes:
- Consumer Discretionary: General Motors Company (NYSE: GM) due to its healthy yield with a potential to grow dividends.
- Consumer Staples: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) given the fact that lower gasoline prices “disproportionately” help lower income consumers.
- Energy: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) given its lower sensitivity to oil prices compared to the rest of the Energy sector.
- Financials: Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) due to its strong free cash flow generation and initiatives to return cash to shareholders.
- Health Care: Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) due to strong balance sheet and ability to invest in its product pipeline.
- Industrials: General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) due to expectations that its Industrial segment will generate double-digit earnings per share growth through 2016.
- Information Technology: Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) due to its position to take advantage of the Internet of Things and Big Data/Cloud.
- Materials: Alcoa Inc (NYSE: AA) due to a good cash flow outlook coupled with aluminum forecasts suggesting upside to expectations.
- Telecom Services: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) due to its high dividend yield and divined growth potential.
- Utilities: NextEra Energy Inc (NYSE: NEE) due to its superior dividend growth rate and above average rate base growth.
Image credit: Sam Churchill, Flickr
Latest Ratings for GM
|Dec 2016||Macquarie||Initiates Coverage On||Outperform|
|Nov 2016||Berenberg||Initiates Coverage On||Sell|
|Oct 2016||Bank of America||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.