When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.
- The Trade: Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. PSTX 10% owner Malin Life Sciences Holdings Ltd acquired a total of 379376 shares at an average price of $7.20. To acquire these shares, it cost $2,731,888.54.
- What’s Happening: Poseida Therapeutics recently reported a Q3 loss of $0.68 per share.
- What Poseida Therapeutics Does: Poseida Therapeutics, Inc., incorporated in 2014, focuses on developing therapeutics for patients with high unmet medical needs.
- The Trade: Qualtrics International Inc. XM Chief Financial Officer Robert Bachman acquired a total of 10000 shares at an average price of $36.75. To acquire these shares, it cost $367,467.00.
- What’s Happening: Qualtrics International recently reported an offering of roughly 21.48 million common shares..
- What Qualtrics International Does: Qualtrics International Inc is a software technology company based in the United States. It develops software for organizations. Its XM Platform is purpose-built to help organizations collect feedback and data across the four vital signs of a business: Customers, Employees, Brand, and Product.
- The Trade: MarketWise, Inc. MKTW Director Mark Gerhard bought a total of 33277 shares at an average price of $7.61. To acquire these shares, it cost $253,151.59.
- What’s Happening: Marketwise recently reported $42.50 million in sales for the third quarter.
- What MarketWise Does: Marketwise Inc is a multi-brand subscription services platform providing premium financial research, software, education, and tools for investors. Its products are built for high-value financial research, education, actionable investment ideas, and investment software.
- The Trade: Signify Health, Inc. SGFY President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer Steve Senneff bought a total of 20000 shares at an average price of $15.12. The insider spent $302,400.00 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Signify Health recently reported better-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- What Signify Health Does: Signify Health Inc is a healthcare technology company that leverages advanced analytics, technology, and nationwide healthcare provider networks to create and power value-based payment programs.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.