The Schedule For 'Delivering Alpha' 2016
CNBC and Institutional Investor will be hosting the annual "Delivering Alpha" conference on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at NYC's Pierre Hotel.
The conference has been notable in recent years for bringing together top Wall Street minds like Bridewater's Ray Dalio, Paul Singer of Elliott, Jim Chanos of Kynikos, Marc Lasry of Avenue Capital and Carl Icahn of Icahn Enterprises.
- 7:20-8:20 a.m. EDT - Registration and breakfast
- 8:20-8:30 a.m. - Welcome with Chairs of CNBC and Institutional Investor
- 8:30-9 a.m. - Opening keynote with Treasury Secretary Jack Lew
- 9-9:30 a.m. - "Global Opportunities" panel with Kepos Mark Carhart, Cheyne's Stuart Fiertz, State of Florida's Ashbel Williams
- 9:30-10 a.m. - "The Alpha Exchange" panel with Bridgewater's Ray Dalio and Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner
- 10-10:35 a.m. - "What Happened To Alpha?" panel with JP Morgan's Mary Callahan Erdoes, UBS's Dawn Fitzpatrick, Stelliam's Ross Margolies, UPS Group Trust's Brian Pellegrino
- 10:35-11:05 a.m. - Coffee break
- 11:05-11:30 a.m. - Keynote with Elliott's Paul Singer
- 11:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m. - "Best Ideas" panel with Impala's Robert Bishop, Kynikos' Jim Chanos, Legg Mason's Bill Miller, hosted by CNBC's Jim Cramer and David Faber
- 12:10-2:05 p.m. - Keynote lunch "The Big Picture" with Avenue Capital's Marc Lasry, Starwood's Barry Sternlicht
- 2:05-2:30 p.m. - Keynote with Alibaba's Joseph Tsai
- 2:30-3 p.m. - "Unyielding Opportunity" panel with Mudrick's Jason Mudrick, Ares' Tony Ressler, Saba's Boaz Weinstein
- 3-3:25 p.m. - Keynote with Level's David Ganek
- 3:25-3:55 p.m. - "Team Players" panel with Crescent Capital Co-Founder, Chair of the Milwaukee Brewers Mark Attanasio, Hana Road's Wally Walker
- 3:55-4:25 p.m. - Coffee break
- 4:25-4:50 p.m. - Keynote with Blackstone's Stephen Schwarzman
- 4:50-5:20 p.m. - Keynote with Icahn Enterprises' Carl Icahn
- 5:20 p.m. - Cocktail reception
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.