Today's Top 10 Pre-Makret Gainers
Gainers for the Day
- Celator Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CPXX) was trading up 71.14% after Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) announced its plans to acquire the company for $30.25 a share in cash.
- Cliffs Natural Recourses (NYSE: CLF) up 24.43% after JP Morgan upgraded the company to overweight with a price target of $7.00
- Tata Motors Ltd (NYSE: TTM) rose 12.45% after beating earnings estimates yesterday.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TNXP) jumped 4.80% after reporting positive results from Phase 2 AtEase Study of TNX 102-SL in PTSD
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT) traded up 4.39% after FCC granted accelerated approval to Ocaliva for treatment of patients with PBC.
- Cymabay Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CBAY) was trading up 8.64% after the company announced top line efficacy and safety data from its phase 2 study of Mbx-805
- Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FOLD) up 5.38% after European Commission approved Galaford for patients with Fabry disease.
- Westar Energy Inc (NASDAQ: WR) jumped 8.24% after Great Planes Energy (NYSE: GXP) announced acquiring the Westar for $51.00 cash and $9.00 stock per share.
- Titan Pharmaceutics (NASDAQ: TTNP) up 7% after its Probuphine approval.
- Sodastream International (NASDAQ: SODA) traded up 10.12% after announcing its home beer system.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.