Top Percentage Gainers And Losers As Of 12 p.m. 4/13/2011 (ZOOM, GRM, QTM, NTAP, RVBD, EROC, SLGN, IRBT, CEVA, INVE, YUII, CIGX, MSB, TRGL, ENTR, LEE)
1) Zoom Technologies (NASDAQ: ZOOM): Shares are trading up 39.71% to $4.33 after acquiring new patent licenses from Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM). This development will allow the company to develop new mobile phones for the global market. Stock had been up as much as 54% earlier in the session.
3) Quantum Corporation (NYSE: QTM): Equity is ascending 15.09% to $3.05. The company announced that it has come to an agreement with NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), which will enable Quantum to sell its software through NetApp’s worldwide sales network.
4) Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD): Stock is up 14% to $35.27 in today’s action. The company was upgraded from Perform to Outperform at Oppenheimer. The price target is $40.
5) Eagle Rock Energy Partners (NASDAQ: EROC): Shares are surging 14.08% to $11.67 after being raised from Underperform to Outperform by Raymond James.
1) Identive Group (NASDAQ: INVE): Stock is freefalling 30.58% to $3.95 despite putting in a new 52-week high in yesterday’s trading session.
2) Yuhe International (NASDAQ: YUII): Currently down 12.84% to $5.80.
3) Star Scientific (NASDAQ: CIGX): Shares are down 8.77% to $3.11. The stock has lost 33.4% over the past seven trading sessions
4) Mesabi Trust (NYSE: MSB): Currently down 6.34%% to $36.20. Shares were down over 12% at one point earlier in the trading day.
5) Toreador Resources (NASDAQ: TRGL): Stock is sliding 5.66% to $8.16. The equity’s six month low is $8.08 and was set in yesterday’s session.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.