New AI conversational tool enables customer service agents to reduce average handle time by two minutes, increase interaction efficiency by 30% and trains new agents 70% faster
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) January 24, 2023
Gnani.ai, a global frontrunner in Conversational AI and customer service automation, today announced the launch of Assist365, which transforms customer service agents into a competitive advantage for brands, as they're better equipped to serve customers with more efficient interactions and information, reduced handling times, and faster agent training timeframes. Assist365 is an advanced low-code omnichannel Conversational AI automation platform for assisting agents for interactions across customer journeys in 40+ languages with effortless CRM and Robotic Process Automation integrations. The platform's features make Agent Assist an advanced and versatile AI customer service solution that can help businesses stay ahead of the competition and provide unparalleled customer service.
While current contact center solutions provide help with features such as conversation analysis, real-time performance monitoring and reporting, and intelligent and proactive assistance, Assist365 is the first and only AI-based agent assist platform that includes a set of holistic features that address and provide a more advanced, comprehensive and accurate set of solutions, including:
- Automatic Note Taking & Summarization: Automatically takes notes and summarizes key points during customer interactions, providing agents with a quick reference for important information.
- Real-Time Coaching & Reinforcement: Provides real-time feedback and guidance to agents, helping them to improve their performance and provide top-notch customer service.
- Knowledge Search & Assist: Agents can easily access relevant information to assist in customer interactions with a built-in knowledge search feature.
- AI-suggested Responses: Suggests appropriate responses to agents during interactions, improving efficiency and accuracy.
- AI-powered Hints & Checklists: Agents are guided through interactions with prompts and checklists, ensuring important points are covered and nothing is missed.
- Real-time Sentiment Detection and Objection Handling: Detects customer sentiment and provides guidance on how to handle any objections that may arise.
- Real-time Agent Monitoring: Supervisors can monitor agent performance in real-time, identifying areas for improvement and ensuring high-quality customer service.
- Guided Workflows: Agents are guided through interactions with pre-defined steps, ensuring consistency and efficiency.
- Smart Compose: AI assistance is provided to agents while composing responses and suggesting appropriate wording and phrasing.
- Raise Hand & Live Assist: Agents can request assistance from a supervisor during an interaction, ensuring support when needed.
- Easy Integration: Seamlessly integrates with existing systems and workflows.
- Smart Summarization: AI technology is used to summarize important points and key takeaways from customer interactions for easy reference.
- GPT-3 Supported
"We are very excited to launch Assist365 and continue to provide companies with the ultimate Agent Assist solution," said Ananth Nagaraj, CTO and Co-founder at Gnani.ai. "Customer service centers are widely viewed as a low-cost way to handle customer inquiries, but the current model is broken with low customer satisfaction, high agent attrition and low employee morale. It's time that brands begin looking at these centers as a competitive advantage, as it's the backbone to providing an unparalleled customer experience. With Assist365, we're helping customer service agents provide the right information in a more efficient manner, decrease average handling time, and ultimately, create an environment that brands can leverage to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction."
Among the main benefits that current customers of Assist365 experience include an increase in interaction efficiency by 30%, rising customer satisfaction scores by 40%, a 70% reduction in hold time, average handle time decreasing by two minutes, and the ability to train new agents 70% faster.
"Concentrix in partnership with Gnani.ai, is offering state-of-the-art omnichannel conversational AI automation capabilities in multiple languages," said Vivek Bansal, Director Conversational AI, Contact Center, Automation at Concentrix, a leading global provider of customer experience solutions and technology. "We're seeing high accuracy from the Gnani.ai technology which is translating into multiple benefits in our solution like increased customer satisfaction, cost savings and ease of adoption. We're working on solutions like Real-Time Agent Assist, VoiceBot and Authentication of Customers using Voice Biometrics. These solutions are continuing to be rolled out for our global customers, as well as Concentrix in-house use cases."
The platform offers ready-to-use templates for 10+ industries empowering teams to save time and effort, and most importantly remove friction in the CX journey, specifically in companies operating in the healthcare, banking and insurance industries.
Gnani.ai, a Samsung Ventures funded deep-tech company, is a leader in the voice-led omnichannel conversational AI automation space. Gnani.ai's Unified AI Platform for CX includes automate365™ (multi-channel conversational AI automation), aura365™ (Omnichannel Analytics), armour365™ (Voice Biometrics) and assist365(omnichannel agent assist). With partners like Microsoft, Avaya, Nvidia, and Intel, Gnani.ai is leading the Conversational AI revolution.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/2023/1/prweb19130865.htm
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.