DUBLIN, Nov. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 To 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The electronics industry worldwide has witnessed high growth over the period of time. With the advent of mobile devices technology, products such as computers, office equipment and other enterprise-oriented products have witnessed sustaining revolution over the period of time.
However it has become essential for business enterprises to manage the aging electronic equipment so as to replace them with the new ones. As improper disposal of electronic devices results into environmental as resource loss, it becomes essential to get rid of such products in a defined way. In order to reduce effect of improper disposal on the environment, various regulations have enforced so as to ensure electronic products are disposed in a defined manner and reaches the desired vendor.
Electronic assets are moved from an enterprise through various disposition processes by handing them over to an IT asset disposition company. After appropriate disposal, the ITAD vendor provides a certificate of destruction having the serial numbers of assets destroyed and recycled. The enterprise then verifies the serial numbers on the certificate of destruction so as to tally the assets they handed over to the ITAD vendor.
In order to help strategic decision makers, the report also includes competitive profiling of the leading IT asset disposition service vendors, their business strategy analysis, market positioning and key developments. Some of the major players profiled in the report are Hewlett-Packard (HP) Company, Dell, Inc., CloudBlue Technologies, Inc. Arrow Electronics, Inc., Apto Solutions, Inc., LifeSpan International, Inc., Iron Mountain, Inc., dataserv Group and Sims Recycling among others. Apart from the company profiles, the report includes a section covering the competitive landscape wherein the market positioning of the companies has been discussed. The section also provides a view of key business strategies adopted by the leading market players. Other in-depth analysis provided in the report includes:
- Current and future market trends to justify the forthcoming attractive markets within the IT asset disposition industry
- Comparative analysis for different segments for the years 2021 & 2030
- Market fuelers, market impediments, and their impact on the market growth
- In-depth competitive environment analysis including the positioning of market players and their business strategy analysis
- Trailing 2-Year market size data (2020 - 2021)
- SRC (Segment-Region-Country) Analysis
- Mobile Devices
- Server Equipment
- Network Equipment
- Asset Tracking
- Data Destruction/Sanitation
- IT & Telecommunication
- Banks, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Defense
- Media & Entertainment
Key Questions Answered in this report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors that are impacting the growth of IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) market?
- What are the key investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2030.
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) market?
- Which is the largest regional market for IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) market growth?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to enhance their market presence in the IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) market worldwide
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market: Business Outlook & Market Dynamics
4. IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market: By Products, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
5. IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market: By Service, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
6. IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market: By Industry Vertical, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
7. North America IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
8. UK and European Union IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
9. Asia Pacific IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
10. Latin America IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
11. Middle East and Africa IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
12. Company Profile
- Sims Recycling Solutions
- Dell Inc.
- CloudBlue Technologies Inc.
- Arrow Electronics Inc.
- ITRenew Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- PlanITROI Inc.
- dataserv Group
- Apto Solutions Inc.
- LifeSpan International Inc.
- Iron Mountain Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p1o96t
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.