Dublin, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Cold Chain Equipment Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cold chain equipment are refrigerating equipment used across the cold chain for preserving and transporting frozen foods, pharmaceutical drugs, chemicals and several other temperature sensitive products. Some of the popular equipment used in cold chain include vaccine carriers, ice packs, cold boxes, cool packs, refrigerators, refrigerator trucks & cars, reefer ships & containers, refrigerated warehouses and several others. These are designed to store and transport a wide array of products including frozen food (meat, fish), dairy products, bakery products, medical products, chemicals and several others.
The overall cold chain equipment market is primarily driven by the rising consumption of frozen food worldwide. Due to changing food habits and increased spending on food, the demand for frozen foods is projected to remain strong in the following years. Additionally, a growing number of restaurant chains and retail units across the world is another major factor supporting the market growth. Cold chain equipment are authorized by various organizations such as Food and Agriculture Organization, World Resources Institute, International Association for Food Protection, International Food Information Council and World Food Programme for food safety and security. This further encourages the adoption of cold chain in food supply.
In-depth analysis provided in the report includes:
- Current and future market trends to justify the forthcoming attractive markets within the cold chain equipment industry
- Comparative analysis for different segments for the years 2021 & 2030
- Market fuelers, market impediments, and their impact on the market growth
- In-depth competitive environment analysis including the positioning of market players and their business strategy analysis
- Trailing 2-Year market size data (2020 - 2021)
- SRC (Segment-Region-Country) Analysis
Overall, the research study provides a holistic view of the global cold chain equipment market, offering market size and estimates for the period from 2022 to 2030, keeping in mind the above-mentioned factors.
As of 2021, the overall cold chain equipment market is led by the meat, fish and seafood segment. The segment accounted for nearly 40% of the total market revenue generated worldwide. Meat & seafood are the most commonly consumed food products requiring refrigerated storage and supply chain. Due to higher demand for these products as compared to other products, the segment is projected to retain its dominant position in the market throughout the forecast period.
Apart from meat & seafood, dairy products too forms a major segment in the overall cold chain equipment. Similar to meat & seafood, dairy products perish quickly and hence are required to stored and transported in refrigerated environment. Being among the important daily consumables, dairy products segment too is projected to maintain its promising position in the market throughout the following years.
As of 2021, the overall cold chain equipment market worldwide is led collectively by North America and Europe regions. Frozen foods including meat & seafood, bakery products and dairy products are highly popular across the regions. Due to high inclination towards consuming frozen foods in the regions, cold chain equipment have witnessed remarkable penetration over the period of time. In addition, presence of significant number of companies is another major factor supporting market growth.
In the following years, Asia Pacific is estimated to emerge as the fastest-growing market for cold chain equipment. The demand for frozen food has witnessed substantial demand since the past few years. Due to growing steadily rising population along with changing food habits, the demand for refrigerated storage and transportation solutions is estimated to remain strong in the region. As a result, Asia Pacific would register the highest growth rate in the overall cold chain equipment market.
- Storage Equipment
- Transportation Equipment
- Meat & Seafood
- Vegetable & Fruits
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy Products
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Cold Chain Equipment Market: Business Outlook & Market Dynamics
4. Cold Chain Equipment Market: By Equipment, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
5. Cold Chain Equipment Market: By End-user, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
6. North America Cold Chain Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
7. UK and European Union Cold Chain Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
8. Asia Pacific Cold Chain Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
9. Latin America Cold Chain Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
10. Middle East and Africa Cold Chain Equipment Market, 2020-2030, USD (Million)
11. Company Profile
- AmeriCold Logistics-LLC
- Lineage Logistics-LLC
- Burris Logistics Inc.
- Claus Sorensen A/S
- Preferred Freezer Services Inc.
- Swire Cold Storage Pty Ltd.
- Oxford Logistics Group
- JBT Corporation
- ColdEX Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- Cloverleaf Cold Storage
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wce6u6
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.