Ohio's Largest Workers' Compensation Law Firm Supports Numerous Giving Programs to Celebrate Thanksgiving
NRS Injury Law has organized community outreach programs and funded numerous nonprofit and volunteer-based organizations to support the Ohio communities where NRS partners live and work. Two such programs, the Open Doors Academy and the NRS Turkey Giveaway, will provide heartwarming support to families in their community this Thanksgiving.
Open Doors Academy is a youth development program committed to ending the cycle of multigenerational poverty. The group safeguards, motivates, encourages, and challenges teenagers to realize their full potential by offering after-school academic and enrichment programming to underprivileged children. NRS partner Jerry Schneiberg was available for comment:
- "Open Doors Academy is an organization that provides out of school programming to children who otherwise would not have the opportunity to be exposed to thoughtful and engaging programs outside of school. I am humbled to be involved with the executive team, staff, and board that make Open Doors Academy the gold standard for out-of-school programming in Ohio. It is truly fulfilling and inspirational to be involved with Open Doors Academy. This is an organization that changes kids' lives by the work they do."
On Sunday, November 20th, NRS hosted its annual NRS Turkey-Giving Day in conjunction with the Cory United Methodist Church. NRS partners and staff gave 120 turkeys to families in need at their office: 27730 Euclid Ave, Euclid, OH 44132
NRS partners David Nager, Daniel Romaine, and Jerry Schneiberg also give support to numerous other organizations in their community, such as:
- Bexley Boosters
- Cleveland Angels
- Adopt a Family
- Final Third Foundation
- Hattie Larham
- Ronald McDonald House
- Cleveland Food Bank
- Miracle League of Lake County
- Vineyard Community Church
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
NRS Injury Law's values and priorities create a culture of care and service that goes beyond the office and courtroom. As it says in their Mission Statement:
- "At NRS, we are zealous in our client advocacy. Our elite team cares deeply, providing empathetic and patient service to every person who calls our firm. We relentlessly pursue the best possible outcome on behalf of every client by putting our collective experience, knowledge, and passion to work each and every day. "
For NRS partners, care for the community transcends the professional life and enters the personal, which is why NRS will do everything possible to support the community.
About NRS Injury Law: NRS Injury Law is the largest workers' compensation law firm in Ohio. Our elite team zealously advocates for justice for every client by practicing the art of constant compassion, striving for excellence, and acting with integrity, patience, and professionalism. By having the best legal representation available, clients are able to get the most out of their cases. In addition to worker's comp, NRS's areas of service include Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Social Security Disability, Insurance Coverage Disputes, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Neglect, Mass Tort, and Class Action Lawsuits.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.