ModMed AMP helps providers manage their brand and reputation online as well as monitor and respond to patient reviews
For many providers, finding the time to maintain a website and respond to online reviews is a challenge. Yet taking these actions is increasingly important to bolster and protect a physician's online brand.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221108006129/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
According to a new study1 commissioned by ModMed®, 69% of patients agree that it is important for a doctor's office to have a modern-looking website.* Additionally, 74% place importance on online reviews when selecting a new doctor.*
To help providers build and maintain a strong online presence, earlier this year ModMed introduced ModMed AMP marketing services in dermatology to assist providers with attracting new patients and creating a more engaging experience for existing ones. Today ModMed expanded its ModMed AMP services to nine additional specialties: allergy, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, pain management, plastic surgery, podiatry and urology.
"Our previous website had very outdated design and content. We were unable to make content updates as our website manager was nowhere to be found," said Holly Howe, practice manager, and Paula Deturk, billing manager, at Randall Dermatology & Medspa. "Once we started with ModMed AMP, we had a fresh, fully functioning website in under four weeks! We are now seeing four times the amount of appointment bookings online compared to our old site, and we're able to make most of the content updates to our site on our own with the easy-to-use portal."
"We are so pleased by the positive feedback that we've received from dermatologists who chose ModMed AMP to help expand their practices' online presence through our suite of digital marketing services," said Adam Kupperman, SVP of specialty business and GM of dermatology and plastic surgery at ModMed. "We are continuously enhancing our solutions to help alleviate some of the pressures that physicians experience, and ModMed AMP helps practices enhance their digital footprint with a team of specialists supporting them every step of the way."
ModMed AMP offers the following four services that work together to help provide healthcare website solutions that enhance a practice's digital footprint:
- Website Design and Management. Domain registration and hosting, customizable for the practice, self-service capabilities, integrated with EMA® and ModMed Pay. Includes search engine optimization (SEO), specialty-specific content and blogging.
- Digital Marketing. Digital ad design, Google pay-per-click advertising and social network advertising that leads to landing pages for campaign performance monitoring.
- Reputation Management. Our convenient review widget pulls certain patient reviews from the web to showcase on the AMP website. Practices can monitor, manage and respond directly to incoming reviews or choose to have the ModMed AMP team do this on their behalf.
- E-Store. E-commerce site that can be used to sell products and services online. Practices can advertise their stores as a purchasing option for patients on Facebook and in digital marketplaces such as Amazon.
"First impressions count, and your practice's online presence counts today more than ever. ModMed AMP can help your practice build and manage a strong online brand and reputation," Kupperman added.
To learn more about ModMed AMP, visit modmed.com/amp-marketing-services.
1. Statistics referenced from ModMedⓇ 2022 Patient Experience Report: What Patients Really Think
* Data reflected is a combined stat of "very important" and "somewhat important" or "very likely" and "somewhat likely" to generally used terms "important" or "likely," respectively.
ModMed is transforming healthcare by placing doctors and patients at the center of care through an intelligent, specialty-specific cloud platform. With our electronic health records (EHR) and practice management (PM) systems, and our revenue cycle management (RCM) services, our all-in-one solution empowers specialty medical practices by providing clinical, financial and operational software solutions. Our staff physicians help to develop products and services for allergy, dermatology, gastroenterology, OBGYN, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, pain management, plastic surgery, podiatry and urology practices, as well as ambulatory surgery centers. For more information, visit modmed.com. Connect with ModMed via its blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.