South Florida Sedation Dentistry is announcing the launch of its new and improved website, southfloridasedationdentistry.com. The website has been redesigned to be more user-friendly, with core features that allow patients and visitors to get a wealth of information about the benefits of sedation dentistry and the other dental services offered in a quick and easy format.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) October 04, 2022
South Florida Sedation Dentistry is announcing the launch of its new and improved website, https://www.southfloridasedationdentistry.com. The website has been redesigned to be more user-friendly, with core features that allow patients and visitors to get a wealth of information about the benefits of sedation dentistry and the other dental services offered in a quick and easy format. The website features a patient portal, which allows patients to easily access patient forms and communicate with their dentist through email. It also has testimonials from past and current patients as well as a Smile Gallery that showcases some of the smile makeovers performed by Dr. Senft and his dental team.
South Florida Sedation Dentistry is led by Mitchel Senft DMD, DICOI, a graduate of the Washington University Dental School and the Misch Implant Institute. As an accomplished and well-respected dentist, Dr. Senft is also a Diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and a Fellow with the Misch Institute, his team of dental health professionals who are dedicated to providing a positive experience when it comes to dental care.
"The website is the first stop for most individuals seeking treatment, so it's important it provides an informative and engaging experience," said Dr. Mitchel Senft, founder and owner of South Florida Sedation Dentistry. "Our new website will help us better educate patients about the services we provide and the benefits of sedation dentistry for those who are anxious or scared about coming to the dentist."
South Florida Sedation Dentistry is a leading provider of a range of dentistry services including implant, general, cosmetic, emergency, and sedation dentistry in South Florida. The practice offers a range of sedation options, including nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation. South Florida Sedation Dentistry is experienced in treating patients with fear or anxiety regarding dental work who would otherwise likely avoid the dentist altogether.
The practice offers a wide range of dental services including:
- General dentistry: In addition to services like cleanings and fillings, general dentistry also includes scaling and root planing for gum disease, root canals, and gum grafting
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry focuses not just on the health of teeth and gums but also the appearance. It includes crowns and bridges, soft tissue recontouring, and full smile reconstruction.
- Dental implants: South Florida Sedation Dentistry uses the latest technology for dental implants to get the highest level of accuracy when implants are placed.
- Dental emergencies: The practice offers 24/7 emergency dental care for problems that require immediate treatment including chipped teeth, broken teeth, teeth that have been knocked out, infected or abscessed
- Sedation dentistry: Dr. Senft offers IV sedation for the above-mentioned services for those that are anxious or scared at the dentist.
About South Florida Sedation Dentistry
South Florida Sedation Dentistry is a full-service dental practice located in West Palm Beach, FL and is led by Dr. Mitchel Senft. To schedule an appointment, call 561-967-2001 or request an appointment online. South Florida Sedation Dentistry is located at 6633 Forest Hill Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33413.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/south_florida_sedation_dentistry_announces_launch_of_new_website/prweb18927616.htm
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.