The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC®) has recently awarded Jennifer Trowbridge of My Guaranteed Income the “Ethics Approved Status” for their adherence to the IARFC Code of Ethics.
This historical verification includes background checks from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), state licensing records, and internet searches. A clean record for the past 5 years satisfies the IARFC requirements for being “Ethics Approved.”
Additionally, Jennifer Trowbridge has successfully passed the IARFC required Code of Ethics Exam, which reaffirms she is committed to ethical behavior and integrity of service to the clients she serves.
The IARFC Code of Ethics is the foundation of a relationship between a consumer and their financial consultant. It is founded on these 6 principles:
- "I will always put my clients’ interest above my own within the scope of my abilities."
- "I will maintain proficiency in my work through continuing education."
- "When fee-based services are involved,I will charge a fair and reasonable fee based on the amount of time and skill required."
- "I will abide by both the spirit and the letter of the laws and regulations applicable to financial planning services."
- "I will give my client the same service I would give to myself in the same circumstances."
- "I will disclose all facts about fees, commissions, and any other sources of compensation received for services provided to clients."
Jennifer Trowbridge has been serving clients for over 20 years specializing in tax efficient distribution strategies. She is on a mission is to create an atmosphere where women feel confident and empowered, giving them the clarity, they want in their financial affairs, to make informed decisions with their money, and create the lifestyle they deserve.
“This is an effort towards increased transparency,” explained Trustee Chair H. Stephen Bailey, Ph.D., MRFC®. “The public is more educated than ever and needs assurance of the background of their financial professional and their adherence to a Code of Ethics. We are proud of our members who maintain this high level of integrity year after year”.
The IARFC®, founded in 1984, is a non-profit credentialing organization formed to foster public confidence in the financial planning profession. Their professional designations and credential, Registered Financial Associate (RFA®), Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®), and the Master Registered Financial Consultant (MRFC®) are awarded to those consultants who can meet the high standards of education, experience, and integrity that are required of all its members.
More info on the Association can be found at www.iarfc.org.Media Contact
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.