NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- SpendEdge has the fastest growth rate in the number of reports and client base, with over 200 Forbes 2000 companies relying on our actionable insights.
SpendEdge's latest market research report estimates that Crude Oil will grow at a CAGR of 3.20% by 2026. Prices will increase by 2%-4% during the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate bargaining power in this market.
The report offers a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
Key Points Covered in this Report:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for Crude Oil?
- What are the Crude Oil category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
A targeted strategic approach to Crude Oil sourcing will provide several opportunities to buyers. However, in the absence of actionable intelligence on Crude Oil, buyers have resulted in a transaction-based approach to the category. The report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for sourcing strategy, including:
- Top-line growth
- Scalability of inputs
- Green initiatives
- Category innovations
- Supply base rationalization
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Cost savings
- Customer retention
- Reduction of TCO
- Supply assurance
Free Sample of Our Best Selling Procurement Report:
- Synthetic Resins - Forecast and Analysis: Synthetic resins will grow at a CAGR of 5.09% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on the quality of the product, pricing, assessment of safety measures, and ability to cater to surges in demand.
- Plastic Bags and Pouches Sourcing and Procurement Report: The plastic bags and pouches, prices will increase by 3%-5% during the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Dyes and Pigments- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on processing capacity, geographic presence, the existence of documented production processes and quality control systems, and production capabilities and product portfolio.
This report provides in-depth input on streamlining your Crude Oil category management practices.
- What should be my strategic sourcing objectives, activities, and enablers for the Crude Oil category?
- Which negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are the Crude Oil procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge is one of the world's leading procurement market intelligence companies. For over 17 years, we have been serving over 200 clients—including 55 Fortune 500 companies—across various industries with our best-in-class sourcing and procurement solutions.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.