WESTPORT, Conn., Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HMG Strategy, the World's #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world and recently recognized as a Top 10 Producer of Tech Events by Business Chief, is excited to be hosting its 2022 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit on October 17. HMG Strategy's highly interactive events bring together the world's most distinguished and innovative business technology and security leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, innovation, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that they face today – and into the future.
This thought-provoking and highly interactive CIO summit that's designed by female technology executive for female technology leaders will bring together the top female CIOs, CISOs, technology executives and industry experts from around the world who will share their insights on how to deliver more authentic and inclusive leadership.
"Our Global Women in Technology Summits are unique in bringing together the world's top female technology executives to explore the opportunities and challenges they face in their roles as members of the C-suite," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. "Female technology leaders have an incredible opportunity to act as enterprise change agents to guide the cultural change that's needed to execute on new digital business opportunities and go-to-market strategies."
Distinguished female CIOs, CISOs and industry leaders speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit on October 17 will include:
- Alissa Abdullah, Deputy CSO, SVP of Cybersecurity Technology, Mastercard
- Roota Almeida, Head of Security Governance, Amazon Stores
- Robin Brown, CIO, Protein North America, Cargill
- Kirsten Davies, CISO, Unilever
- Candice Dixon, Coalition Development Director, NPower
- Cindy Finkelman, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal
- Chandy Ghosh, COO & General Manager, Inteliquent, Inc.
- Klara Jelinkova, VP and University CIO, Harvard University
- Ebele Kemery, Managing Director, Head of Global Technology Diversity Equity & Inclusion, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Rashmi Kumar, SVP & CIO Global IT, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Laura Whitt-Winyard, Former CISO, Malwarebytes
- Angela Yochem, EVP, Chief Transformation & Digital Officer, Novant Health
Valued Partners for the 2022 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit include 8x8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Fortinet, LastPass, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 HMG Live! Global Leadership in Technology Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit on October 4. This highly interactive virtual event will bring together the world's top CISOs, security leaders and industry experts who will share the factors that are shaping the evolving role of the CISO as well as the latest trends on enterprise risk and the current threat landscape.
World-class CISOs and security leaders speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit on October 4 will include:
- Yassir Abousselham, CISO, UiPath
- Martin Bally, CISO, Stellantis
- Patrick Benoit, VP & Global Business Information Security Officer, CBRE
- Scott Daitzman, vCISO/Managing Partner, SJD Cyber, LLC
- Nicole Darden Ford, VP & CISO, Rockwell Automation
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services & Incident Response Investigation, Alvarez & Marsal
- Monique Hart, CISO/Executive Director of Information Security
- Emily Heath, Board of Directors, Chair of Technology & Cyber Security Committee, Member of Audit Committee, Norton LifeLock
- Susan Koski, Head of Security & Enterprise Response, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Matthew Lagana, Managing Director, CTO & CISO, MBIA
- Kevin Powers, J.D., Director, MS in Cybersecurity Policy & Governance, Assistant Professor of the Practice, Business Law and Society Department, Boston College
- Bradley Schaufenbuel, VP & CISO, Paychex
- Dr. Garrett Smiley, CISO & VP of Information Security, Serco Group
- Gary Sorrentino, Global CIO, Zoom
- Frank Yanan, SVP, GIS Business Information Security Officer (BISO), Bank of America
- Michael Zanga, Managing Director, Global Head of Technology, Cyber, Data and Change Risk, Barclays
Valued Partners for the 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit include 8x8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Fortinet, LastPass, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit on October 5 at The Ritz-Carlton St. Louis. Key topics to be explored at this popular in-person event will include the technology mega-trends that are evolving and use cases that technology leaders are applying for business and operational success.
Premier technology executives and industry experts speaking at the 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Bhavani Amirthalingam, SVP, Chief Digital Information Officer, Ameren
- Christy Barker, VP & CIO, Olin Corporation
- Palash Bera, Ph.D., Chair; Father Davis Professor, Department of Operations and IT Management, Saint Louis University
- Jennifer Buckner, SVP, Technology Risk Management, Risk Governance and Operations, Mastercard
- Andrea Butcher, CEO, HRD
- Dedric Carter, Vice Chancellor for Innovation and Chief Commercialization Officer, Washington University in St. Louis
- Roftiel Constantine, Global CISO, Barry-Wehmiller
- Ed Corno, Chief Technology Leader, IBM Corporation
- Michael Downs, CTO, Evolving Solutions
- Eric Druker, Data Science Director – Central Integrity, Meta
- Luis Giraldo, RVP, Business Value Consulting, OutSystems
- Emily Hemingway, Executive Director, TechSTL
- Peter Hogan, VP of IT, Vi-Jon
- Jennifer Hopper, CIO, Save A Lot
- David Karandish, Founder & CEO, Capacity
- Emily Lohse-Busch, Strategic Advisor, Greater St. Louis, Inc.
- Kimberly Martin, EVP, Business Operations and Automation, Mastercard
- Matthew Modica, VP, CISO, BJC Healthcare
- Lisa Nichols, CEO, Technology Partners
- Lamont Orange, CISO, Netskope
- Ryan Robson, Principal, Digital Product Management, Edward Jones
- Teresa Sanzoterra, VP & CIO, Specialty Generics, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Seals, SVP, Business Strategy and CIO, Hussmann Corporation
- Tushar Shelar, CIO, Murphy Company
- Mark Sparks, VP, Global Head of Digital Product and Engineering, Bayer Crop Science
- Subbu Subramanian, SVP, CIO, Chief Process Officer, American Railcar Industries
- Haroon Taqui, VP, Digital Portfolio, Architecture and Governance, Ameren
- Gary VonderHaar, EVP, Operations & Technology Processing, Mastercard
- Mike Williams, CEO & Founder, Software Design Partners
- Erica Wilson, VP, IT Security & Risk, Cass Information Systems, Inc.
Valued Partners for the 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit include 8x8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Evolving Solutions, Fortinet, The Judge Group, LastPass, Moveworks, Netskope, Nutanix, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, Reliaquest, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, ServiceNow, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn more about HMG Strategy's upcoming CIO and CISO Summits, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
HMG Strategy's global media model generates more than one million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career ascent for the past 30+ years.
HMG Strategy's regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world's top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy's Global Peer Actionable Insights Services Stack is a unique set of research services that are designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest leadership, business, technology and global geo-economic trends that are impacting businesses and industries.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.
Contact: Tom Hoffman, VP, Research, HMG Strategy: 203-221-2702 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/58db6498-7b99-43ce-9a91-7eae540d10d1
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.