Dublin, Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Home Security System Global Market Report 2022: By System, Component, Security Type, and End User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global home security system market is expected to grow from $3.92 billion in 2021 to $3.96 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2%. The growth is mainly due to the companies resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $4.08 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 0.7%.
North America was the largest region in the home security system market in 2021. Europe was the second-largest region in the home security system market. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Implementation of artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning in home security systems is shaping the home securities system market. Artificial intelligence is used in home automation for human behavioral patterns and to automate home devices. It is used in daily household activities as a security system and acting as technology in improving the home security system market. For Instance, in 2021, Samsung, a home security-based company has integrated AI-based Bixby voice control which can recognize individuals in the home. The user can control the device by voice through a Samsung TV. It has the technology to display the person who is standing in front of the door and act as a home security system.
The increasing usage of internet of things (IoT) devices is expected to propel the growth of the home security system market over the forecast years. The internet of things (IoT) refers to a system of internet-connected objects that can collect and transfer data through a wireless network without human intervention.
In terms of home safety, IoT security solutions are used to gain a better understanding of who enters and exits a facility in real-time, monitor facility conditions reliably and securely from any location with Wi-Fi connection, important security notifications are transmitted directly to their mobile device, allowing them to act swiftly.
1) By System: Fire Protection System; Video Surveillance System; Access Control System; Entrance Control System; Intruder Alarm System
2) By Component: Hardware; Software; Services
3) By Security Type: Professionally-Installed And Monitored; Self-Installed And Professionally Monitored; Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
4) By End User: Condominiums; Apartments; Independent Homes
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Home Security System Market Characteristics
3. Home Security System Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Home Security System
5. Home Security System Market Size And Growth
6. Home Security System Market Segmentation
7. Home Security System Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Home Security System Market
9. China Home Security System Market
10. India Home Security System Market
11. Japan Home Security System Market
12. Australia Home Security System Market
13. Indonesia Home Security System Market
14. South Korea Home Security System Market
15. Western Europe Home Security System Market
16. UK Home Security System Market
17. Germany Home Security System Market
18. France Home Security System Market
19. Eastern Europe Home Security System Market
20. Russia Home Security System Market
21. North America Home Security System Market
22. USA Home Security System Market
23. South America Home Security System Market
24. Brazil Home Security System Market
25. Middle East Home Security System Market
26. Africa Home Security System Market
27. Home Security System Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Home Security System Market
29. Home Security System Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- ADT LLC.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
- Assa Abloy AB
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- United Technologies Corporation
- Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Allegion plc
- Schneider Electric
- Nortek Security & Control LLC
- Vivint Inc.
- Google Nest
- Loop Labs Inc.
- Canary Connect Inc.
- Scout Security
- Securitas AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5zc2ef
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.