Mark Farrah Associates (MFA), a leading data aggregator and publisher of health plan market data and analytics, aggregates industry metrics from statutory financial statements filed with state insurance regulators in its Health Coverage Portal TM (HCP). Insurance companies provided medical coverage for nearly 310 million people as of March 31, 2022, based on membership data filed in statutory financial reports. The commercial group, individual and government segments dominate the industry and market assessment is crucial to attaining that competitive edge.
Mark Farrah Associates continually strives for ongoing product enhancement and development, to further simplify the analysis of health insurance business. MFA is excited to introduce its newly enhanced Health Coverage Portal TM to provide expanded capabilities and time-saving ease of use for the analysis of annual and quarterly financials, enrollment and industry ratios for health plans across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories.
Product features include:
- Annual/quarterly enrollment and market share for Individual, Small Group, Large Group, ASO and Government programs grouped by Parent and Plan.
- Revenue, expenses, underwriting gain or loss, administrative and medical loss ratios for Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid lines.
Enhanced product features include:
- Streamlined design for analytical efficiency
- Enhanced data filtering and display
- More powerful trending capabilities
- Visually informative dashboard displays
- Consistently updated and refreshed to deliver the most current information available, providing unsurpassed analytic support and reliable data, encompassing history from 2006 to the current quarter.
Health insurers and companies with a vested interest in the healthcare industry rely on market share and health plan financials to assess competition and identify new business opportunities. For companies seeking comprehensive market data, MFA offers the Health Coverage Portal TM, an online application that integrates NAIC (National Association of Insurance Commissioners) and CA DMHC (California Department of Managed Health Care) financial statements, relevant government reports and MFA self-insured datasets.
About Mark Farrah Associates (MFA)
MFA is a leading data aggregator and publisher providing health plan market data and analysis tools for the healthcare industry. Committed to simplifying analysis of health insurance business, our products include: Health Coverage Portal™, Medicare Business Online™, Medicare Benefits Analyzer™, County Health Coverage™, Health Plans USA™ and 5500 Employer Health Plus. Follow us on LinkedIn!
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.