Global developer of groundbreaking healthcare solutions invites SVU's Annual Conference attendees to witness live scanning with the latest AI-enhanced ultrasound system.
MAHWAH, N.J., July 25, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Mindray, a global leader and developer of healthcare technologies and solutions for ultrasound, patient monitoring, and anesthesia, announced they are returning to the show floor in Lake Buena Vista, FL, for the Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) Annual Conference, August 4 – 6. All SVU attendees are invited to visit Mindray booth #301-303 to connect with the Mindray team and explore innovative vascular ultrasound solutions, including the latest technological advancements in color and Doppler sensitivity, penetration, workflow enhancement tools, and ergonomics.
On display, Mindray will have their premium Resona 7 Lightning Edition and Resona I9 Ultrasound Systems. The Resona 7 Ultrasound System Lightning Edition delivers crystal clear and uniform imaging for vascular exams. It provides the details needed for a confident diagnosis without the need for additional imaging modalities. The Resona I9 Ultrasound breaks the mold of conventional ultrasound systems to provide an entirely new experience driven by innovation. Powered by Mindray's revolutionary ZONE Sonography® Technology+ (ZST+), the Resona I9 System boasts advanced ultrasound capabilities that provide a harmonic balance of resolution and tissue uniformity.
"We are very excited to debut live vascular scanning with our Resona I9 in addition to our premium flagship Resona 7 Lightning Ultrasound at SVU this year," said Michelle Carter, Marketing Manager, Radiology Ultrasound. Carter continued, "Seeing is believing – we welcome visitors to stop by our live displays to discuss and inquire about these revolutionary ultrasound systems that are changing the face of healthcare as we know it."
Mindray's Tools for Vascular Diagnostic Imaging:
- HD Scope: A proprietary image processing technique that enhances B-mode tissue characterization improves resolution in a specific region of interest.
- Sound Speed Compensation (SSC): Automatically detects and analyzes different tissue characteristics to determine the optimal signal speed needed for improved image quality.
- RIMT: An advanced image processing technique that analyzes the received channel data in unique ways and applies filtering and processing algorithms to achieve more optimal resolution for various tissue types.
- R-VQS: Based on Radio Frequency data, this technology provides an extremely accurate calculation of vessel wall distension and real-time auto measurement for six cardiac cycles.
- V-Flow: Creates a quantitative vector map representing the true hemodynamic states produced by red blood cells as they traverse through a vessel, allowing for rapid data analysis and post-processing manipulation.
- Glazing Flow: Provides optimal visualization of micro-vascular perfusion states and improves delineation of vessel borders in an intuitive, 3D visualization technology.
Mindray Vascular Publications and Events
- Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JDMS): Carotid Plaque Characterization Using Quantitative Shear Wave Elastography. Authored by Jim Baun BS, RDMS, RVT, FSDMS, Educational Consultant, Michelle Carter, MBA, RDMS, RVT, RDCS, Mindray North America Marketing Manager, Radiology Ultrasound, and Todd Hall, BS, RVT, RPhS, Mindray North America Clinical Technology Specialist and former Technical Director at The Vascular Center at Mercy Medical Center. Mindray has confirmed that Michelle and Todd will attend SVU to discuss the study and any questions.
- Vascular CME Webinar: Mindray is hosting a free vascular CME event on August 25th. This webinar will highlight three topics in vascular ultrasound: visceral duplex ultrasound, jugular vein anatomy and evaluation, and transcranial Doppler ultrasound. Presenting on these topics will be - Laurie Lozanski, BS, RVS, RVT, Todd Hall, BS, RVT, RPhS, and Jason Williams, RDMS, RVS, RCS.
Mindray's ultrasound solutions command a powerful return on investment by offering the industry's best investment protection and total cost of ownership. The Resona 7 Lightning and Resona I9 are backed by Mindray's exclusive Living Technology™ promise, providing customers with easily upgraded software enhancements to secure product investment protection. Mindray developed this program to help equip their partners and clinicians with ultrasound solutions they won't soon outgrow. This allows Mindray to continue innovating, evolving, and enhancing their ultrasound solutions while ensuring their customers can remain at the cutting edge of imaging performance excellence – free of charge.
Mindray invites all SVU attendees to stop by booth #301-303 and see how innovative, cost-effective, leading-edge ultrasound solutions can empower your Vascular Department to provide the highest quality of care now and in the future.
Mindray is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of medical device solutions and technologies used in healthcare facilities around the globe. We believe we can change lives by making the most advanced healthcare technology attainable for all. We do this by empowering healthcare professionals through innovative, high-value solutions that help create the next generation of life-saving tools across three primary business segments: patient monitoring and life support, in-vitro diagnostics, and medical imaging. Mindray maintains its global headquarters in Shenzhen, China; Mindray North America is headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey. Our Ultrasound Innovation Center is located in San Jose, California with additional facilities in major international markets around the world. For more information, please visit http://www.mindray.com
Sondra Kaufman, Mindray North America, 201.995.8047, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Mindray North America
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.