DUBLIN, July 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market (2022-2027) by Service, Technology, End-Use Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market is estimated to be USD 2.84 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 9.43 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 27.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aker Solutions, Air Products & Chemicals, Baker Hughes, BASF, CGG, Equinor, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Focus on Reducing CO2 Emissions
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for CO2-EOR Techniques
4.1.3 Government Initiatives Supporting Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage
4.2.1 High Cost of Carbon Capture and Sequestration
4.3.1 Rapid Industrialization Owing to Growing Concerns Regarding SustaInability Large Number of Upcoming Projects in Emerging Country
4.4.1 Slow Rollout of Functioning and Active CCS Plants
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market, By Service
7 Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market, By Technology
7.2 Oxy-Fuel Combustion Capture
7.3 Post-Combustion Capture
7.4 Pre-Combustion Capture
8 Global Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market, By End-Use Industry
8.3 Chemical & Petrochemical
8.4 Iron & Steel
8.5 Oil & Gas
8.6 Power Generation
9 Americas' Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Aker Solutions
14.2 Air Products & Chemicals
14.3 Baker Hughes
14.7 Exxon Mobil
14.9 General Electric
14.10 Global Thermostat
14.13 JGC Holdings
14.15 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
14.16 Royal Dutch Shell
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/voeub3
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.