According to the SpendEdge Sourcing and Procurement Reports, Cold Chain Procurement Market is expected to have an incremental spend of USD 152.63 billion, with an accelerating at a CAGR of 9.68%. Read More
NEW YORK, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The report provides a complete drill-down on global Cold Chain spend outlook at a global as well as regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental spend, and other key information is available individually for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC.
Learn about crucial advisory and intelligence that can assist buyers in identifying and shortlisting the most suitable suppliers for their dairy product requirements. Some of the leading Cold Chain suppliers profiled extensively in this report are Americold Realty Trust, Lineage Logistics Holdings, and Nichirei.
Cold Chain Procurement: Pricing Insights
It is crucial to keep track of current and future Cold Chain price trends to completely optimize the value of the purchase, both from current cash outflow as well as overall cost and benefit perspective. Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by constant monitoring of price influencing factors described in the report.
Pricing insights presented in this report cover pricing benchmarks and the trends and strategies that can help optimize cost savings.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on the Cold Chain that
answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Cold Chain TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Cold Chain Sourcing and Procurement Market Report Key Details:
Spend growth (CAGR)
USD 152.63 Billion
Fixed pricing model, Dynamic pricing model, and Preferential rate pricing model
Supplier selection scope
Distribution and storage network across multiple geographies, Warehousing capabilities, and Facilities to manage emergencies
Regional category spend in terms of percentage with respect to North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa and APAC and global category spend and CAGR in terms of percentage over a span of 5 years.
Download a free sample of this report now: https://spendedge.com/cold-chain-market-
What are the Key Data Covered in this Cold Chain Sourcing and Procurement Market Report?
- Detailed insights and analysis of the major cost drivers, volume drivers, and innovations of the Cold Chain procurement and sourcing market.
- Precise estimation of procurement strategies deployed by major category end-users across several industries while sourcing for Cold Chain requirements.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in vendor behavior.
- Analysis into various supplier selection criteria, RFX questions, supplier evaluation metrics, and the service level agreements.
- Insight into the most adopted procurement strategies by buyers across industries and an analysis of these strategies with respect to innovation, regulatory compliance, quality, supply, and cost.
- Comprehensive details about each pricing model and the pros and cons attached to every pricing model prevalent in the market.
Best Selling Report:
- Printing Ink Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report offers detailed insights and analysis of the major cost drivers, volume drivers, and innovations of the printing ink procurement and sourcing market, which the global suppliers have been leveraging to gain a competitive edge across regions. Read More
- Industrial Gases Market Top Spending Regions and Market Price Trends: Only a few regions will drive the majority of this growth. Moreover, on the supply side, North America, Europe, and APAC will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base. Know More
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.