Dublin, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Wood Products Global Market Report 2022, By Type, By Application, By Distribution Channel" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wood products market is expected to grow from $631.11 billion in 2021 to $684.26 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%. The market is expected to grow to $903.33 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2%.
Wood Products Global Market Report 2022 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wood products market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the wood products? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Wood Products market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The wood products market consists of sales of wood products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce products derived from wood. This industry includes businesses that produce lumber, plywood, veneers, wood containers, wood flooring, wood trusses, produced homes and prefabricated wooden buildings. Wood products production include sawing, planning, shaping, laminating, and assembling of wood products into bolts or lumber.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider wood products market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth.
- It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers
- The wood products market section of the report gives context. It compares the wood products market with other segments of the paper, plastics, rubber, wood and textile market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, wood products indicators comparison
Major companies in the wood products market include
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- LIXIL Group
- UFP Industries, Inc.
- JELD-WEN Inc.
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.
- Canfor Corporation
- CELULOSA ARAUCO Y CONSTITUCION S.A.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
- upm-kymmene oyj
- Builders FirstSource
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Wood Products Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Wood Products Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Wood Products Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Wood Products Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Wood Products Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Wood Products
9. Wood Products Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.2.2. Restraints On The Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.3.2. Restraints On The Market
10. Wood Products Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Wood Products Market, 2021, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Wood Products Market, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Wood Products Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Wood Products Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Wood Products Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
- Finished Wood Products
- Wood Processing
- Manufactured Wood Materials
11.2. Global Wood Products Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
11.3. Global Wood Products Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel , Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
12. Wood Products Market Segments
12.1. Global Finished Wood Products Market, Segmentation By Type, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, Value ($ Billion) - Millwork; Wood Pallets & Skids; Prefabricated Home; Other Finished Wood Products
12.2. Global Wood Processing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, Value ($ Billion) - Sawmills; Wood Preservation
12.3. Global Manufactured Wood Materials Market, Segmentation By Type, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, Value ($ Billion) - Reconstituted Wood; Plywood; Veneer Sheets
13. Wood Products Market Metrics
13.1. Wood Products Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2016-2026, Global
13.2. Per Capita Average Wood Products Market Expenditure, 2016-2026, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lxrjjv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.