Arhaus Studio has signed a lease with Zapolski Real Estate to open its first new retail concept store in Asheville, North Carolina at The Asheville Market in October 2022.
ASHEVILLE, N.C. , May 21, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Zapolski Real Estate LLC, one of the nation's specialty developers of premier shopping and neighborhood lifestyle destinations, announced that Arhaus Studio has signed a lease to open its first store in the Asheville area. Arhaus Studio is a new retail concept being introduced by its parent, Arhaus Inc. The new store will occupy 7,215 square feet of space at Asheville Market, located at 4 South Tunnel Road in the South Tunnel Road Corridor of Asheville. Arhaus Studio expects to open in late October or November of this year in time for the holidays.
"We are thrilled to announce that Arhaus Studio, a new compact retail concept being introduced by Arhaus in smaller U.S. markets, is joining our strong mix of national and local retail tenants at Asheville Market," said Bruce Lynch, director of East Coast Leasing Management, Zapolski Real Estate LLC. "Arhaus Studio brings exceptional quality and stylish home furnishings which will nicely complement the neighborhood shopping experience we have created at our newly renovated Asheville Market property."
Zapolski Real Estate is developing the new Arhaus Studio with several attractive features:
● Front lit signage
● Trespa Pura Rainscreen System with wood facade
● Natural quarried stone veneer
● Charcoal colored aluminum storefront system
● One inch thick insulated clear low-E glazed glass
● Pre-weathered Corten rainscreen panels
● Charcoal colored ALUCOBOND metal rainscreen system
In the transaction, Jeff Mason at Mason Retail Group served as tenant representative for Arhaus. Tim Bramley, vice president at Dewey Property Advisors, represented the landlord, Zapolski Real Estate.
In 2018, Zapolski Real Estate acquired Asheville Market – a 129,851 square foot retail property on more than 13 acres. Today, major tenants at Asheville Market include Whole Foods, DSW, and Guitar Center.
"Asheville Market is in one of the city of Asheville's most highly trafficked commercial corridors that is expected to experience significant growth over the next decade," added Lynch. "Zapolski Real Estate developed Asheville Market as part of our vision for an experiential neighborhood retail destination that would be e-commerce resilient and appealing to patrons across all demographics."
Founded in 1986, Arhaus Inc. is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand and omni-channel retailer of premium artisan-crafted home furnishings. Arhaus has more than 75 showroom and design center locations across the United States. In 2021, Arhaus opened a new 500,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facility in North Carolina to make made-in-America upholstery.
About Zapolski Real Estate
- Zapolski Real Estate, LLC is a privately-owned, fully integrated real estate investment, development and management firm with a geographic emphasis on the East Coast and Northern California. The company was founded by real estate veteran Todd C. Zapolski. The Company's focus is the acquisition, development and redevelopment of retail, office, multifamily and mixed-use properties. We seek opportunities that maximize use of our resources of equity, debt sources, expertise, and capabilities. Visit http://www.zapolskire.com
Alfred Leach, Zapolski Real Estate, 1 2037220923, email@example.com
SOURCE Zapolski Real Estate
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.