NEW YORK, May 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dumplings Market value is set to grow by USD 4.01 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 7.32% from 2020 to 2025, as per the latest report by Technavio. The report is segmented by filling (non-vegetarian filling and vegetarian filling) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download our Sample Report for more insights on Market Share, Size, Y-O-Y Growth Rate, and CAGR
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.- The company offers different variety of Gyoza dumplings like duck gyoza, apple gyoza, chicken and vegetable gyoza and many more.
- Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc- The company offers Japanese and Korean style dumplings which are made from high quality fresh meat and vegetables.
- CJ CheilJedang Corp.
- General Mills Inc.
- Hakka PTY Ltd.
- InnovAsian Cuisine Enterprises Inc.
- NH Foods Ltd.
- Sanquan Food Co. Ltd.
- Wayfong LLC
- Wei-Chuan USA Inc.
The dumplings market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Download Sample Report to find additional highlights on the growth strategies adopted by vendors and their product offerings
Geographical Market Analysis
53% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, Japan, and South Korea (Republic of Korea) are the key markets for dumplings market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in all other regions. Rising urbanization, changing lifestyles, and increasing demand for convenience foods will facilitate the dumplings market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
Download Our Sample Report to know more about this market's geographical distribution along with the detailed analysis of the top regions
Key Segment Analysis
The dumplings market share growth by the non-vegetarian filling segment will be significant during the forecast period. The dumplings market share growth by the non-vegetarian filling segment will be significant during the forecast period. Meat is the most common stuffing used in dumplings. The most popular meat fillings are pork, chicken, seafood, beef, and lamb. The demand for pork dumplings is the highest in China, but pork dumplings are also consumed in many countries. Chicken is another popular choice for dumpling filling. The rise in demand for dumplings with the non-vegetarian filling will positively impact the segment growth during 2021-2025. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the dumplings market size.
Download Sample: to know additional highlights and key points on various market segments and their impact in coming years.
The report also covers the following areas:
Key Market Driver:
The several dumpling varieties is a major factor driving the global dumplings market growth. Dumplings are prepared all over the world in different forms. Almost every region has its own version of dumplings in different shapes, sizes, flavors, and fillings. They are consumed as appetizers and in the main course. In Asia, dumplings are commonly prepared in countries such as China, Japan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, and South Korea. In China, dumplings were introduced eons ago. These product varieties are available in different flavors and fillings that have varying nutritional value. In North America, tortilla dumplings, chicken dumplings, strawberry dumplings, ham dumplings, and others are available. In Europe, dumplings like Gnocchi, Kartoffelknoedel, Khinkali, Ravioli, Pitepalts, and others are very popular. In addition, some varieties of dumplings are available in different flavors. Gujia, Tangyuan, Dango, Yomari are some of the sweet dumplings. These products are easily available across most retail channels. Due to such varieties, the demand for the market will continue to grow during the forecast period.
Key Market Challenge:
The rising product recalls will be a major challenge for the global dumplings market share growth during the forecast period. There are frequent product recalls in the food and beverage industry due to the improper handling of raw materials or supplies, as it can affect the safety and quality of finished products. Food regulatory and compliance authorities in any country have the right to shut down a business and recall its products from the market if these products pose a threat to the well-being of consumers. Product recalls severely impact the brand image as well as the operations and sales of a company. Consumers are very conscious about the brand image of products that they purchase, as any negligence will affect their health and well-being. For instance, in February 2019, several pork meat-based dumpling products of China s Sanquan Food Co. Ltd. (Sanquan Food) were tested positive for the African Swine virus, post which the company announced the recall of its several products. Product recalls can lead to significant financial setbacks for vendors and impact their brand images. Therefore, product recalls can limit the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Download sample for highlights on market Drivers & Challenges affecting the Dumplings Market
Customize Your Report
Don't miss out on the opportunity to speak to our analyst and know more insights about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Speak to our Analyst now! to take full advantage of every opportunity using competitive analysis created just for you
Dumplings Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Dumplings Market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the Dumplings Market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the interactive children's books market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Dumplings Market vendors
Pet Food Market in Taiwan by Product and Type - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The pet food market share in Taiwan is estimated to increase by USD 633.55 million from 2021 to 2026 at an accelerating CAGR of 7.35%. To get more exclusive research insights: Download Our Sample Report
Feed Vitamins Market in Africa by Animal Type and Type - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The predicted growth for the feed vitamins market share in Africa from 2021 to 2026 is USD 808.26 million at a progressing CAGR of 5.55%. To get more exclusive research insights: Download Our Sample Report
Dumplings Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7.32%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 4.01 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 53%
Key consumer countries
China, Russian Federation, US, Japan, and South Korea (Republic of Korea)
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc, CJ CheilJedang Corp., General Mills Inc., Hakka PTY Ltd., InnovAsian Cuisine Enterprises Inc., NH Foods Ltd., Sanquan Food Co. Ltd., Wayfong LLC, and Wei-Chuan USA Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis- Packaged foods and meats
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Filling
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Filling - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Filling
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Filling
- 5.3 Non-vegetarian filling - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Non-vegetarian filling - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Non-vegetarian filling - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Vegetarian filling - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Vegetarian filling - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Vegetarian filling - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Filling
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Filling
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Customer landscape
- Exhibit 22: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Exhibit 43: Ajinomoto Co. Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Ajinomoto Co. Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 45: Ajinomoto Co. Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 46: Ajinomoto Co. Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.4 Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc
- Exhibit 47: Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 48: Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 49: Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 50: Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc - Segment focus
- 10.5 CJ CheilJedang Corp.
- Exhibit 51: CJ CheilJedang Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 52: CJ CheilJedang Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 53: CJ CheilJedang Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 54: CJ CheilJedang Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.6 General Mills Inc.
- Exhibit 55: General Mills Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 56: General Mills Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 57: General Mills Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 58: General Mills Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.7 Hakka PTY Ltd.
- Exhibit 59: Hakka PTY Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 60: Hakka PTY Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 61: Hakka PTY Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.8 InnovAsian Cuisine Enterprises Inc.
- Exhibit 62: InnovAsian Cuisine Enterprises Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 63: InnovAsian Cuisine Enterprises Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: InnovAsian Cuisine Enterprises Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.9 NH Foods Ltd.
- 10.10 Sanquan Food Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 69: Sanquan Food Co. Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Sanquan Food Co. Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Sanquan Food Co. Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.11 Wayfong LLC
- Exhibit 72: Wayfong LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Wayfong LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 74: Wayfong LLC - Key offerings
- 10.12 Wei-Chuan USA Inc.
- Exhibit 75: Wei-Chuan USA Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 76: Wei-Chuan USA Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 77: Wei-Chuan USA Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 78: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 79: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 80: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 81: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 82: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.