Inspired by moms and designed for the needs of people over the age of 75, GrandPad makes connecting easier and more affordable with special Mother's Day savings through May 8
MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) April 27, 2022
Time is running out to find the perfect gift for mom, grandma, or the elderly mother figure in your life. Fortunately, GrandPad has you covered. The purpose-built GrandPad tablet that was born from one family's challenges in trying to stay connected with their aging mom and grandma, is now being used to connect more than 1.4 million people – including seniors with their families, friends, and caregivers – in 120 countries. As COVID, rising gas prices, and time constraints continue to make travel difficult, GrandPad makes it easy for families to celebrate mom every day with a proven, affordable device and service model, plus special Mother's Day savings.
Act now to save $100. Through May 8, families who are shopping for Mother's Day can receive $100 off a new, annual GrandPad subscription. In addition to discounted pricing, anyone who purchases a GrandPad subscription for Mother's Day by visiting GrandPad.net or by calling 1-888-904-4723, will receive a second hands-free charging cradle at no cost.
Tips for purchasing technology for seniors
When purchasing technology for elderly loved ones, the experts at GrandPad recommend solutions that offer the following features:
- Built-in 4G LTE data to ensure a reliable connection any time, anywhere. This ensures a reliable connection, since many seniors over the age of 75 do not have home internet, and those who live in assisted living or skilled nursing facilities experience limited or spotty Wi-Fi and often require staff assistance to access the network. GrandPad comes with built-in 4G LTE in every device, with no additional costs or contracts required. That means mom or grandma can connect with family, show off her latest photos, and play games at home or on the go.
- Protection from unwanted calls, scams, and phishing attempts. Fraud against seniors has increased significantly since COVID-19 hit, due in large part to the overall increase in online activity. GrandPad features a unique, closed network for greater security. That means no one outside the individual's "trusted circle" can contact a GrandPad user. However, the GrandPad user can freely make calls or send emails and texts. Plus, the built-in private social network protects users from the pitfalls of social media.
- 24/7/365 personalized customer care. At any time, day or night, the GrandPad user can press the red "help" button on their GrandPad and they will be directly connected to a GrandPad Expert Adviser within seconds. No 800 numbers, phone VRUs, online chat, or emailing customer service for support. One touch of the "help" button and the user is connected within seconds to a GrandPad agent.
- Easy-to-use apps and brain games at no extra cost. GrandPad features easy-to-use group video calling; voice-enabled texting and emailing for people who have difficulties typing or using a touchscreen; secure family photo and video sharing; and more than 15 engaging brain games that support cognitive health and enjoyment.
- Ergonomic design for people with dexterity challenges. Devices that come with multiple cords, small charging ports, and complicated packaging can cause frustrations for people with arthritis, tremors, or dexterity issues. GrandPad comes ready to use, right out of the box, with no setup required. It boasts an ergonomic design and enhanced, front-facing speakers and camera. Plus, a hands-free charging cradle means mom or grandma won't have to struggle with small cords and plug-ins.
To learn more about GrandPad and to take advantage of special Mother's Day pricing, visit GrandPad.net.
Based in Minneapolis, GrandPad is a digital health company that develops engagement solutions to improve the health and well-being of older adults by reconnecting them to families, friends, and caregivers through technology that is safe, reliable, and easy to use. The GrandPad purpose-built tablet for people over the age of 75 — the first mobile device of its kind — addresses usability, security, and connectivity issues that are often roadblocks for integrating remote monitoring and telehealth into professional and familial caregiving settings. The company's secure cloud platform with built-in LTE and web applications allows care teams and family members to engage remotely with older adults without depending on WiFi connectivity. GrandPad enables a variety of interactions, including video calls, sharing essential care-related emails and messages, and conducting multi-party video care conferences between family members and a patient's continuum of caregivers. For professional caregivers, GrandPad offers connected device capabilities that support enhanced telehealth and remote monitoring services provided by a growing number of in-home healthcare organizations. To learn more, visit GrandPad.net or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter @GrandPad_social.
Media contact: Barbara Tabor, APR 651.230.9192 email@example.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/mothers_day_tech_buying_tips_for_senior_moms_and_grandmas_from_grandpad/prweb18643253.htm
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.