Forex trading in Malaysia has its own peculiarities. The brokers need to provide special conditions for traders from this country, such as Islamic accounts. Traders Union analysts selected the best forex brokers in Malaysia, who have performed very well in terms of reliability and trading conditions.
The specifics of selecting brokers in Malaysia
When selecting Forex brokers in Malaysia, Traders Union used over 100 criteria. All criteria are divided into 5 big groups, and the scores are given for each group. Availability of an Islamic (swap free) account is an important criterion for the brokers in Malaysia. Thanks to this feature, Muslim traders can trade assets without breaking the Sharia law. Traders who plan passive investing can check out the rating of PAMM accounts.
Top 10 brokers in Malaysia
Based on the total scores, Traders Union experts selected the best brokers in Malaysia. The list includes the most reliable companies offering the most attractive trading conditions.
● RoboForex. The broker offers high-tech trading. You can use trading robots and PAMM accounts.
● eToro. The broker is regulated in the UK and Cyprus. The company offers stock trading and is the largest copy trading platform.
● Interactive Brokers. The broker was established in 1977. The company holds over 10 licenses for financial activity in different jurisdictions.
● FxPro. The broker offers quick and easy account opening, zero deposit and withdrawal fees.
● Admiral Markets. The traders have access to advanced trading instruments. There are also commission-free accounts.
● AvaTrade. The broker offers advanced analysis, free deposit and withdrawal of funds.
● Tickmill. This broker offers low trading fees in the Forex market, and zero-fee deposit and withdrawal.
● FBS. Traders can use ECN accounts, thereby receiving direct access to liquidity. Copy trading is available.
● IG. The broker offers access to advanced learning tools, and a user-friendly platform for web trading.
● Exness. This broker offers minimum spreads on currency pairs and other instruments, as well as quick order execution.
These brokers have proven to be the best in terms of reliability, usability, commissions and fees, etc.
The best Forex broker in Malaysia
Based on the results of the analysis of Forex brokers in Malaysia RoboForex was found to be the best one. The company offers one of the most advanced platforms for investing, five types of trading platforms, including proprietary ones R Web Trader and R Mobile Trader. The broker supports automated trading; traders can use trading robots.
The broker offers floating spreads from 0.1 pips, and a leverage of up to 1:2000. Passive investment options include a copy trading service and PAMM accounts. RoboForex also offers insurance of client accounts for an amount of up to EUR 20,000.
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Traders Union experts selected the best forex brokers in Malaysia
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.