Japan, Japan, Mon, 11 Apr 2022 01:46:52 / Comserve Inc. / -- Apex Insight's definition of the parcels market includes domestic, intra-European and international parcels. It also includes business-to-business, business-to- consumer and consumer consigned parcels.
European Parcels: Market Insight Report 2019 sets out the market structure, size, growth, key trends and competitive landscape, covering eight main countries in depth: Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium and Poland. These markets represent 76% of European GDP and, according to Apex Insight's market model, 80% of total parcels revenues.
The other countries included in Apex Insight's continent-wide overview and market size estimates are Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Denmark, Greece, Finland, Portugal, Ireland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Slovak Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Estonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Albania, FYR Macedonia, Malta and Montenegro. Russia and Turkey are excluded.
Apex Insight's definition of the parcels market includes domestic, intra-European and international parcels. It also includes business-to-business, business-to- consumer and consumer consigned parcels.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-92744
– Parcel weight definitions vary, between operators and countries, but most describe parcels up to various weights approaching 40 kg.
– All service levels are included (time definite and deferred).
– Adjacent services, such as mail, pallet distribution, groupage, freight forwarding, same day delivery fulfilment and contract logistics are excluded.
The report provides historical and forecast market sizes covering the period from 2013-2023.
– Market sizes are presented in value and volume terms.
– Market values are presented on a constant currency basis.
– The market is segmented by country and, within each country and at the overall European level, between B2B, B2C and C2X.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-92744
The report includes in-depth profiles of the European operations of the following groups:
– FedEx (Europe)
– Royal Mail Group
– Le Groupe La Poste / DPD
– Poste Italiane
– Amazon Logistics
The report draws on:
– Apex Insight's work on the parcels markets in several key countries and regions
– Our consulting work in the industry which has included advising on market and strategic issues and the attractiveness of parcel company acquisitions.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.