Japan, Japan, Thu, 24 Mar 2022 06:22:49 / Comserve Inc. / -- PET Foam Market :Global Size, Share, Trends, Forecast, Growth, Key Players, Market Segments & Regional Analysis (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East)
"The report on PET Foam Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter's five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-110568
PET Foam Market for Structural Composites: Overview
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) foam possesses excellent fire prevention, anti-virus, smoke-proof, and UV protection performance properties. It also possesses strong mechanical and anti-fatigue properties, stable chemical properties, and has low water absorption.
- The chemical property of PET foam remains stable with no expansion in high temperature conditions and curing process. It is an ideal core material for the manufacture of fireproof sandwich structures.
- Based on application, the global PET foam market for structural composites has been divided into transportation, wind energy, marine, building & construction, and others. The transportation segment held major share of the global PET foam market for structural composites in 2019. The segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, led by rise in demand for PET foams in the production of various automotive parts.
- PET foams are primarily used in the production of supporting structures, interior parts, floors, and dividing walls. PET foams for structural composites are employed in the manufacture of structural base plates, roof panels, and front & rear end cap of rails in the locomotive or rail sector. Furthermore, PET foams are used in the formulation of interior parts of aircraft cabins, cockpit doors, interior panels, sport aircraft fuselage & wings, rotor blades, etc.
- The wind energy segment of the PET foam market for structural composites is expected to expand at a fast pace during the forecast period. PET foams for structural composites possess properties such as excellent heat & fire resistance, anti-corrosiveness, fire prevention, resistance to smoke, high rigidity, and excellent strength-to-weight ratio. This is likely to drive the demand for PET foams in the manufacture of various wind turbine parts.
Key Growth Drivers of PET Foam Market for Structural Composites
- Wind energy is one of the major segments of the PET foam market for structural composites. PET foam is used in sandwich constructions for rotor blades, nacelles, and spinners. Currently, the average size of onshore wind turbine stands at around 2.5 MW to 3 MW, with blades about 50 meters long. Nearly 1.725 kg of PET foam is used in an onshore wind turbine.
- Rise in environmental protection regulations across the globe is encouraging the power generation industry to opt for cleaner and environment-friendly energy resources. Major economies around the world are focusing on developing renewable energy to reduce their dependence on conventional power, which requires fossil fuels.
- According to the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC), new installations in the onshore wind market reached 54.2 GW, while the offshore wind market passed the milestone of 6 GW, making up 10% of the global new installation, in 2019
- Renewable investment records indicate that the global dependence on coal and other fossil fuels has been decreasing due to the rise in investment in wind energy. This is projected to drive the PET foam market for structural composites.
Restraining Factors of PET Foam Market for Structural Composites
- PET foam faces stiff competition from core material substitutes such as styrene acrylonitrile (SAN), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS), polyurethane (PU), polymethacrylamide (PMI), polyetherimide (PEI), Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), as well as balsa and honeycombs
- Polyurethane foams are extensively used due to their low density, thermal conductivity, and good mechanical strength. Additionally, the technology employed in the manufacture of polyurethane foams is well established. Therefore, these foams are superior to other foams. This is anticipated to hamper the demand for PET foam in structural composites applications in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Dominate PET Foam Market for Structural Composites
- In terms of volume, Asia Pacific dominated the global PET foam market for structural composites in 2019. The PET foam market for structural composites market in the region is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is an attractive region of the global PET foam market for structural composites, led by the rise in the number of regulations regarding plastic recycling and technological reforms in the region.
- China is a key country of the PET foam market for structural composites in Asia Pacific, owing to the expansion of industries such as renewable energy in the country. China is a major hub for automotive products that employ PET foam.
- In terms of application, the wind energy segment accounted for the key share of the PET foam market for structural composites in Asia Pacific in 2019. The segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increase in demand for PET foams in wind turbine blades in the region. Wind energy products manufactured from PET foams include shear web, shells, edge closeouts, covers, platforms, and spinners.
- Increase in the middle class population, especially in emerging economies such as India, is estimated to drive the building & construction industry in the country. The need for energy-efficient and affordable housing is projected to rise in India during the forecast period. This is estimated to augment the demand for PET foams in the country.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-110568
Leading Players in PET Foam Market for Structural Composites
- Major players operating in the global PET foam market for structural composites include
- 3A Composites
- Armacell International S.A
- Sekisui Plastics Co. ltd.
- Huntsman International LLC
- BASF SE
- CoreLite, Inc
- Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials CO., LTD.
- Carbon-Core Corporation
- Producers of PET foam for structural composites are engaged in increasing their product offerings and expanding their footprint in the global market. For instance, on May 20, 2020, Diab decided to invest in a new production line for PET foam in China to meet the rising demand from the wind industry in the country. The company plans to invest in its existing facilities in Zhangjiagang, China, by the end of 2021.
For more information about this report visit: PET Foam Market"
PET Foam Market for Structural Composites – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global PET foam market for structural composites in order to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about key drivers, restraints, and trends that are creating a landscape for the growth of the global PET foam market for structural composites so as to identify opportunities for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global PET foam market for structural composites would expand during the forecast period of 2022-2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global PET foam market for structural composites market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. The study also elaborates on significant changes that are anticipated to configure growth of the global PET foam market for structural composites during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects for the global PET foam market for structural composites, and estimates statistics related to the market growth in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (thousand square meters).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the global PET foam market for structural composites, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the global PET foam market for structural composites, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and implemented by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in the Report on PET Foam Market for Structural Composites
The report provides detailed information on the global PET foam market for structural composites on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the global PET foam market for structural composites and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the market, so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which application segment of the global PET foam market for structural composites would emerge as a revenue generator for the market during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenues out of advantages of PET foam?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global PET foam market for structural composites between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players in the global PET foam market for structural composites?
Research Methodology – PET Foam Market for Structural Composites
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the global PET foam market for structural composites is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the global PET foam market for structural composites.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales & marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global PET foam market for structural composites.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global PET foam market for structural composites.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report@ https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-110568
Table of Content
1.1. Report Scope and Market Segmentation
1.2. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
2.1. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
2.2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global PET Foam Market for Structural Composites
3.1. Market Value, Indicative (US$ Mn)
3.2. Top Three Trends
4. Market Overview
4.2. Key Market Developments
4.3. Recent Developments
4.4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Drivers and Restraints Snapshot Analysis
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.