STUTTGART, Germany, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intland Software, provider of the market-leading ALM platform codebeamer, announced its recognition as a Leader on software and service review site G2Crowd. Based on user reviews, G2Crowd's recently released Winter 2022 Grid® Reports for ALM Software Suites and for Requirements Management Tools both rank codebeamer as a Leader in the Mid-Market as well as the Enterprise segments. codebeamer also made it on G2's Top 50 Best Software list, gaining recognition among Development Products such as Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Azure Pipelines, Visual Studio, and others.
"We greatly appreciate codebeamer's recognition by users and, based on their feedback, by G2Crowd. It's reassuring to see our efforts to help drive customer success recognized by those that actually interact with our products day to day. We're especially grateful for being worthy of G2's Users Love Us badge, adding the cherry on top of this prized recognition!" said Intland's Head of Marketing Gabor Engel. "Let me thank all those providing their honest feedback, and let me also encourage all our other users to share their experiences with our products - as evidenced by these reports, your input really helps other users!"
Used by over 5 million buyers monthly, G2Crowd is among the largest review platforms that hosts over 1,5 million authentic reviews to help its users make better technology decisions. Excellent user feedback had G2Crowd distinguish Intland's platform in multiple categories. codebeamer was endorsed for:
- Easiest To Use (ALM Suites | Enterprise): Awarded to the Easiest to Use product in the category
- Best Usability (Requirements Management | Enterprise): For the product offering the Best Usability in its category
- Leader (ALM Suites | Global): Based on outstanding user reviews, rated highly by G2 users
- Leader (Requirements Management | Global): Based on outstanding user reviews, rated highly by G2 users
- Easiest Setup (ALM Suites | Enterprise): Awarded to the product that is easiest to set up compared to other competitors in its category
- Easiest Setup (Requirements Management | Enterprise): Awarded to the product that is easiest to set up compared to other competitors in its category
- Users Love Us (General | Global): Awarded to products that consistently receive positive reviews
Learn more about Intland Software at https://intland.com.
Gabor Engel, Head of Marketing, Intland Software
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
- Customers Rank Intland Software a Leader in ALM and Requirements Management Software in G2 Winter 20
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.