PUNE, India, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is growing with a CAGR of 17.1% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 29,307.13 Million by 2029.
The most appropriate, exclusive, realistic, and admirable Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Research Report is delivered with devotion depending upon the business needs. With the precise base year and the historic year, estimations and calculations are performed in this industry report. Market share analysis and key trend analysis are the key accomplishing factors in this market report. Report helps to recognize how the market is going to perform in the forecast years by giving information about market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements. DBMR team provides Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market research report with loyalty that is promising and the way in which expected.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Key Companies operating in the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market are:
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Illumina Inc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
- Roche Sequencing (A subsidiary of F. Hoffman La Roche)
- BGI Group
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc
- MACROGEN CO. LTD.
- PerkinElmer Inc
- Takara Bio Inc
- 10x Genomics
- Hamilton Company and More…………
The first class Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to observe the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame. The report puts light on the types of customers, product-buyer insights, market changes over last few years, reactions of various geographic regions, new developments in the market, actions of other corporate players and more. All the statistics are signified in graphical and tabular format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. By accomplishing a motivation from the marketing strategies of rivals, businesses can set up inventive ideas and striking sales targets which in turn make them achieve competitive advantage over its competitors.
According to the market report analysis, High-throughput sequencing, most widely regarded as the Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), is now integrated into routine clinical practice due to the numerous technical and functional developments, while early protocols relied on samples harvested outside of typical workflows in clinical pathology, standard formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded specimens which can be used more regularly as starting material for NGS.
The most significant key factors driving the growth of the Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market are increased technological advancement and use of next generation sequencing in drug development and wide portfolio offered by major player.
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Segmentation:
The Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Application, End-User and Region. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market is cover distinctive segment market estimate, both volume and value, also cover diverse businesses customers' data, which is imperative for the makers.
- Based on the Product, the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is segmented into instrument, consumables, and services.
- Based on the Application, the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is segmented into diagnostic, drug discovery, biomarker discovery, precision medicine, agriculture and animal research.
- Based on the End-User, the global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, research centers and academic & government institutes, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies.
Regional analysis, Instrument segment in the U.S. is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of the presence of large number of manufacturer which are delivering instrument to various research labs and others. Instrument segment in Germany is expected to grow due to the high technology laboratory facilities in and adoption of latest technology in the country. Instrument segment in China is expected to grow due to the fact that it has large number of genomic centers and local player for providing products in China.
Click here for Insightful Study Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Table of Contents: Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market:
- Report Overview 2022-2029
- Global Growth Trends 2022-2029
- Competition Landscape by Key Players
- Market Analysis by Regions
- Market Analysis by Type
- Market Analysis by Applications
- Market Analysis by End-User
- Key Companies Profiled
- Market Manufacturers Cost Analysis
- Marketing Channel, Distributors, and Customers
- Market Dynamics
- Market Forecasts 2022-2029
- Research Findings and Conclusion
- Methodology and Data Source
Get Download free a Complete Table of Content of Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Report 2022 @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Major Key Developments in Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market:
October 2021 – Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it has launched Applied Biosystem QuantSudio Absolute Q-Digital PCR System, which is a designed to provide highly accurate results in genetic analysis. The digital PCR is already in use for monitoring cancer driven mutations in liquid biopsy. This has helped he company to increase its product portfolio.
February 2021 - QIAGEN announced a partnership with INOVIO to develop next generation sequencing (NGS) companion diagnostic for INOVIO's VGX-3100 for advanced cervical dysplasia. This has increased the company portfolio towards NGS and increase the revenue of the company.
January 2021 - Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc and NVIDIA collaborate to partner the DGX AI compute system with ultra-high throughput PromethION sequencer. This was the world's most powerful sequencer that supports real-time analyses at scale, and can also analyse any length fragment of DNA/RNA. This helped in exchange of technologies and is expected to help the company in future expansion and plans.
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Country Level Analysis:
Asia-Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is growing with a CAGR of 19.8% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 6,039.51 Million by 2029. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
North America Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is growing with a CAGR of 17.4% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 13,301.32 Million by 2029. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is growing with a CAGR of 15.7% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 8,733.08 Million by 2029. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Middle East and Africa Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is growing with a CAGR of 12.7% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 791.18 Million by 2029. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Browse Trending Reports by DBMR:
- Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis Market, By Product (Service, NGS Commercial Software and Others), Workflow (Primary Data Analysis, Secondary Data Analysis and Tertiary Data Analysis), Mode (In-house Data Analysis and Outsourced Data Analysis), End-Use (Academic Research, Clinical Research, Hospitals and Clinics, Pharma and Biotech Entities and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia- Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-data-analysis-market
- NGS Services Market By Type (Targeted Sequencing/Gene Panels, RNA-Seq, De Novo Sequencing, Exome Sequencing, CHiP-Seq, Whole-genome Sequencing, Methyl-Seq, Other Services), Technology (Sequencing by Synthesis, Ion Semiconductor Sequencing, Single-Molecule Real-time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Biomarker Discovery, Microbial Genetics, Agriculture, and Animal Research, Other Applications), End User (Academic & Government Institutes and Research Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-ngs-services-market
- Behavioral Health Care Software and Services Market, By Component (Software and Support Services), Delivery Model (Ownership and Subscription), Function (Clinical, Administrative and Financial), End User (Providers, Hospitals and Clinics, Community Centers, Payers and Patients), Disorder Type (Anxiety Disorder, ADHD, Bipolar Disorders, Alcohol Use Disorder, Depression, Eating Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD), Substance Abuse Disorder, Schizophrenia and Others), Service (Outpatient Counselling, Intensive Case Management, Home-based Treatment Services, Inpatient Hospital Treatment, Emergency Mental Health Service and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia- Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-behavioral-health-care-software-and-services-market
- Fitness App Market, By Product (Care Management Apps, Vital Sign Monitoring Apps, Health And Wellness Apps, Women Health Apps, Medication Management Apps, Consultancy Apps And Others), By Type (Connected Apps and In-Built Devices Apps),Application (Training, Tracking, Fitness Games And Others), Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular, Dermatology & Skin Cancer, Ophthalmology, Diabetes, Respiratory, Audiology, Sleep Disorders, Nutrition And Others),Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows),Mode Of Purchase (Subscription Based And Non-Subscription Based),End User (Providers, Home Healthcare, Others),Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders And Third Party Distributors).Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland's, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast 2021 to 2028. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fitness-app-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients' needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, and Africa to name few. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.
We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.