The "Mosquito Repellent Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mosquito repellent market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global mosquito repellent market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Coghlans Ltd.
- Dabur International
- Enesis Group
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Jyothi Laboratories
- Nanjing Ronch Chemical Co. Ltd.
- PIC Corporation
- Qingdao Benzo New Materials Co.
- Quantum Health
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- SC Johnson & Son Inc.
- Spectrum Brand Holdings Inc.
- Van Aroma,and Vertellus Specialities Inc. Ltd. Co.
Mosquito repellent is a type of chemical substance that is applied to the skin, clothes, or other surfaces to avoid mosquito bites. These are generally available in the form of aerosols, creams, sticks, repellent fabrics, pump sprays, and liquids. Mosquito repellent products help in preventing mosquito bites, thereby avoiding skin eruptions and rashes.
Of lately, there has been a surge in mosquito-borne diseases, such as dengue, malaria, chikungunya, etc., this along with increasing consumer health awareness have propelled the demand for mosquito repellents globally. Furthermore, rapid globalization coupled with the improving living standards of consumers particularly in emerging economies, such as India, China, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, etc. is also supporting the market growth.
Additionally, rising consumer inclination towards natural and organic products has propelled various manufacturers to introduce mosquito repellents based on natural ingredients such as thyme oil, neem oil, citronella oil and lemon eucalyptus oil.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global mosquito repellent market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global mosquito repellent market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredient type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the global mosquito repellent industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Mosquito Repellent Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact Of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Ingredients Type
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wq3gsd
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.